Discover which stylist is the best match for you!
January 29th We officially opened at our TOP200 Salon location
Address:7420 W. 120th AVE
Broomfield, CO 80020
9 miles North off 102th Ave and HWY 287
You're going to LOVE the 1920's Bungalow charm with free parking. Super proud of our team's support and GC's team to restore our property from studs into this amazing Salon in 4 months!!
Visioning summer to fall garden yoga and massage
Excited to see you and your hair!!
Gratitude and health to each and every one of YOU
DAmetris Aveda TEAM!
Winter 2022 Hair Color Forecast
Admin November 30 2022
With winter weather arriving and temperatures dropping you can expect the arrival of a whole new crop of fresh winter hair color. Beauty industry insiders are predicting colors to take on a warmer hue, a much-welcomed change from the cold. And with summer tans fading a wash of warm color is just what’s needed to brighten up winter complexions. You can expect to see lots of organic natural tones ranging from deep reds to light honey. Whatever your color preference, this season’s hair color forecast is sure to have something to make your winter season warm and bright. Here are some of the top predictions from the leading experts.
Baby Fine Lowlights
There has been a recent rise in requests for baby fine lowlights. It’s a blend of very finely interwoven highlights and lowlights that create unbeatable dimensions. This is a great way to create a statement blonde with a sunkissed look all year round, even in the snow.
Golden buttery balayage highlights in warm honey tones are also on par for winter. Thick strands of lighter shades near the face with darker honey mixed throughout create a warmth and lightness that is most welcome in the darker days of the colder months. This is the perfect winter blonde.
It’s a favorite flavor of the season, so why not a favorite hair color too? It will be this winter. This rich pumpkin blonde has little variation in color throughout with only minimal highlights. The result is a radiant color with just the right mix of orange and gold.
Deep Rich Reds
Experts predict a rise in the number of people opting for deep, rich reds this coming season. Radiant red, dark burgundy, fiery copper, and rich auburn will be dominating the hair color scene. So if you’ve ever been curious about life as a redhead, now is the time. This winter is the redhead’s time to shine.
A rich, dark brown is the perfect chocolatey background for warm red balayage highlights in copper, red, and rose. This color works extremely well on layered cuts with curtain bangs that allow for an added burst of color around the face to brighten the complexion.
Tone On Tone
Another hair coloring technique that is on the rise is tone-on-tone coloring. This technique uses various shades of the same color interwoven throughout the hair to create a rich multidimensional color. It can be used to add a wow factor to any color.
Enhanced Natural Color
With more and more people embracing their natural hair you can expect to see more people than ever embracing their natural color as well. Rather than drastically changing their color, many are opting for color gloss to give their color a gentle boost and enhance their shine. One of the biggest bonuses to this option is the ease of growing it out. There are no harsh roots to contend with since the gloss just gradually fades away over time if you decide that you don’t want to maintain your new look.
Does your hair need a color refresh for winter? The talented colorist at D’Ametri’s can create a custom color just for you using the latest trends and techniques to keep your look fresh and up to date. There’s nothing quite like new hair color to boost your confidence and mood during the cold and darker days of winter. Give us a call at 303-274-7838, use our convenient online booking tool, or download our free mobile app from iTunes, or Google Play to schedule your hair color appointment today. We’ll see you soon at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO.
- Gorgeous Spring Hair Color Trends You'll Be Dying To Try
- Flaunt Gorgeous Hair This Spring With Hair Extensions
- Get Rid Of Dull Winter Skin With A Rejuvenating Spring Facial
- Get A Fresh Look This Spring With One Of These Trendy Haircuts
- Using The Right Hairbrush Can Make All The Difference
- Are Dirty Styling Tools Causing Your Bad Hair Days?
- A Healthy Scalp Equals Healthy Hair
- Gorgeous Haircuts You'll See Everywhere In 2023
- Winter 2022 Hair Color Forecast
- Easy Updos for the 2022 Holiday Season
- Bangs- The Biggest Fall Hair Trend of 2022
- Professional Hair Care Tips For Healthy Frizz-Free Tresses
- Awesome Men's Styles for Autumn 2022
- Bridal Hairstyle Inspiration For Your Autumn Wedding
- Trendy Cozy Hair Colors to "Fall" in Love With
- Easy, Low Maintenance Hairstyles For New Moms
- Trendy Hairstyles for Back-to-School 2022
- Red Hair Care 101- Why It Fades and How to Stop It?
- The Beauty of Traditional Foil Highlights- Full or Partial
- Nautical Themed Hairstyles for a Summer Beach Wedding
- Enjoy Smooth, Sleek Summer Styles with a Keratin Treatment
- Is Your Conditioner Right For You?
- Should Men Cover Their Grays?
- Balayage Vs Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Things First Time Blondes Need to Know
- Get Unstoppable Shine With Color Gloss
- Handsome Men's Haircuts for Spring
- 4 Little Known Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Your Expert Guide to Rocking Healthy Curls
- Top Kids Haircuts of 2022
- Hot Hairstyles for Kick Off 2022 in Style
- Hot Hair Colors to Rock 2022
- D'Ametri's Gift Cards Make Holiday Gift Giving Easy
- Easy Hair Hacks for Healthy Winter Hair
- Fabulous and Easy Hairstyles for Your Thanksgiving Celebrations
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App