We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
Admin September 15 2020
At D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio, we are taking the safety of our guests and staff very seriously. It’s important to us that our guests feel safe and empowered when they come into our salon, and that they know what to expect when coming in for their appointment. We’ve ensured the safety of everyone involved by implementing new safety and sanitation initiatives in our salon while observing Colorado’s state guidelines.
New safety measures. To ensure that we are aligned with the health and safety measures set forth by the Colorado State Board of Cosmetology, we have closed the common areas, including the waiting room, and no beverages will be offered at this time. You will see our staff wearing masks, wearing gloves when applicable, and after each appointment will be cleaning their area, chair, and tools so that you have a sanitized area for your appointment. You will also receive a fresh cape for your service.
Reconfigured salon and shifts. You will notice when you come into our salon that it may look a little different as we’ve accommodated for the social distancing guidelines. We have also split our stylists into shifts so that it reduces capacity by 50% and it also guarantees that there will be an empty station in between each active chair.
Improved sanitation practices. All of our D’Ametri’s team members have completed a Colorado State Board Barbacide® course as well as COVID-19 Sanitation Training. Barbacide® is a common cleaning and sanitizing product found in the salon and spa industry that is EPA-approved. It’s an effective first line of defense that disinfects all salon surfaces. Being EPA-approved, we are confident that it is safe for all surfaces to protect our guests and salon staff members from human coronavirus strains, including COVID-19.
Secure check-in. When you check-in at the front desk, we ask that you have your mask on, one that secures behind the ears. We will also have hand sanitizer available to you, and your temperature will be scanned. We will ask you to complete a wellness check sheet at that time, and if you’ve been ill or around someone that has been ill, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Please limit belongings to your phone and forms of payment in lieu of a large handbag. Touchless payment is available by downloading our app on iTunes, or Google Play. No kids, extra guests, or pets are allowed into the salon at this time to meet our capacity limit. If we are at maximum capacity, we will ask that you wait outside or in your car, and as soon as your stylist has sanitized their area, we will text you when it’s time to come in for your appointment. We ask for patience during this time since these extra steps, while ensuring your safety, may slow down the process.
Appointment scheduling. We encourage you to book an appointment online for your ease and convenience.
We value you. We are proud that we’ve had a strong re-opening and want to continue being able to serve you. We are working diligently to make everything as seamless as possible for our customers. Thank you in advance for following these safety guidelines when entering the salon. Our entire staff is doing everything we can to make your visit enjoyable and safe. We want you to leave our salon feeling confident and looking beautiful.
At D’Ametri’s, our hairstylists are experts at making you look your best! Get a gorgeous new look while enjoying our natural beauty salon experience. Download our free mobile app, available on iTunes, or Google Play. If apps aren’t your thing, use our convenient online booking tool, visit us at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO, or call 303-274-7838 to book an appointment.
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App