Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
Admin April 30 2021
Looking for a change this season? Those who have naturally curly hair know just how fun it can be! Today’s modern perms are nothing like those big hair perms of the 80s. At D’Ametris, we have the formulas, tools, and expert techniques to allow our stylists to have better control of the curl that you want.
For the health of your hair. Our perm formulas contain the best safe chemicals to ensure the strength of your hair while gently changing its bond to create soft, healthy curls you’ll love. After your perm treatment, our stylists will recommend the best Aveda hair care products to keep your hair conditioned and frizz-free, and your curls defined and manageably soft.
Types of perms. There’s an array of curl styles to choose from to get the look you want. Our D’Ametris stylists are always being trained on the latest techniques and tools to create perfect curls each time. The types of curls depend on the perm rod size and application pattern to achieve a multitude of curls – coils, spirals, brick lay pattern, piggyback pattern, or a loose beachy wave. The way the rods are applied and where they are placed will determine the finished look as well.
Aftercare for your perm. Just as your stylist will give you the best Aveda hair care products to use, they will also give you some tips for keeping your curls looking their absolute best.
- Restricting exposure to styling tools can also help keep your curls looking soft and manageable
- Shampooing less and conditioning regularly
- Style using a heat protector such as Aveda Damage Ready Daily Hair Repair
- If you use a blow dryer, use a diffuser to dry your curls to perfection
If you’re ready to change your hairstyle with a modern perm, our stylists are ready to give you the curl you desire. At D’Ametri’s, our hairstylists are ready to give you a new hairstyle, cut, or hair color for the new season! Download our free mobile app, available on iTunes or Google Play. If apps aren’t your thing, use our convenient online booking tool, visit us at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO, or call 303-274-7838 to book an appointment.
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App