Trendy Cozy Hair Colors to "Fall" in Love With
Admin August 28 2022
As we’re wrapping up the last few weeks of summer our attention begins to turn to fall. With that comes a change of colors, for the leaves, your wardrobe, and your hair. So fill a mug of mulled cider, grab a cozy sweater and get ready to slide into fall with these stunning hair colors that will have you feeling as cool as a crisp fall evening and hot as a crackling campfire. From shades of nutty brown and honey gold to earthy reds and rich burgundy this season's trendy hair colors are easy to “fall” in love with.
Spicy Roasted Chestnut
Auburn and chestnut are two colors that are synonymous with fall, so combining the two in a stunning autumn shade makes perfect sense. This warm hue with its reds and browns will make it easy to say goodbye to summer and say hello to hay rides, apple picking, and frolicking through piles of fallen leaves.
You don’t have to go super dark to transition from summer blonde to a shade more fitting for autumn. Soft nutty brown and beige lowlights give this tawny blond a softer seasonal look.
Sultry Maroon Brown
The deep brunette gets a hint of vibrance with a hint of purplish maroon in this sultry fall shade. The hints of maroon add just the right amount of depth to bring the brown to life with lots of fall vibes.
Wheaten Blonde Balayage
Wheaten blonde balayage is the perfect warm golden color for fall if you want to update your blonde without darkening it. Just change the undertones from the sunny shades of summer to the toasted shades of fall.
Cinnamon Espresso Balayage
This is a high-contrast balayage for brunettes who really want to kick things up for fall. The base is a nice dark shade of espresso brown with balayage highlights of warm light cinnamon brown. The rich coffee color with reddish brown accents is the perfect cozy fall color for dark-haired gals.
A basic one-dimensional brown comes to life with hints of golden copper throughout. Its shimmering dimensions are like the glint of a summer sunset on the trunk of a mighty oak. It’s an absolutely stunning look for fall.
Nutmeg and Honey
Nutmeg is a favorite fall spice and is now also a favorite fall hair color. Light nutmeg with golden honey highlights is still warm and sunny but also has the cooler notes of fall. It’s the perfect shade for the transition of the seasons.
Hair Care Changes to Make for Fall
While you're changing your color, don’t forget to make the necessary changes to your hair care routine to keep your hair healthy and shiny and your color vibrant. Summer can leave quite a bit of buildup in your mane so before your color appointment gives your hair a thorough wash with a clarifying shampoo to strip away all the gunk summer has left behind. With fall comes a drop in humidity, and drier air means drier hair. So it’s time to swap out your lighter summer shampoo and conditioner for a more moisturizing formula for fall. You may also find that the drier air takes some of the oomph out of your strands. Humidity tends to bulk strands and poof things up a bit. So you may need to invest in a volumizer to be able to get the same body you had just a few months ago.
If you’re ready to welcome fall with a new trendy shade come to see the amazing colorists at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio. We’ll help you choose a cozy color for the upcoming season that you may fall so in love with that you decide to keep it throughout the changing season. Give us a call at 303-274-7838, use our online booking tool, or download our free mobile app from iTunes or Google Play to book your appointment today. We’ll see you soon at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO.
- The Magic of Eyelash Extensions: Your Guide to Choosing the Perfect Set
- Hair Toner- The Little-Known Hair Color Miracle You Should Get To Know Better
- New Year, New Vows: Bridal Hairstyle Inspiration for Your 2024 Wedding
- Fresh Start, Fabulous Hair: 2024 Hair Makeover Resolutions
- Winter Hair Woes? Say No More with Salon Botanical Conditioning Treatments
- Get Glam This Holiday Season with Lash Extensions
- Fresh and Fabulous: Top Fall Haircuts You'll Want to Try
- Managing Frizz and Static in Your Hair During Fall Weather
- The Science of Hair: Understanding How Seasonal Changes Affect Your Tresses
- Unlocking Sleek Perfection: The Art of Japanese Hair Straightening
- Fall Style Elevation: Exploring Extensions and Hairpieces for Hair Loss Solutions
- Rockin' Back-to-School Hairstyles for the 2023 Fall Semester
- Expert At-Home Skincare Tips for a Radiant Summer Glow
- Hot Hair Color Trends for Summer 2023: Embrace the Hottest Shades
- Discover the Hottest Summer Haircuts Taking Social Media by Storm
- Get Inspired: 7 Trending Summer Bridal Hairstyles for Your Dream Wedding
- Professional Facials Are Essential To Beautiful Skin
- Lash Extensions Define and Enhance Your Eyes For Effortless Beauty
- Beautiful And Easy Hairstyles For Busy Mornings
- You Can Use Hair Color To Brighten Your Complexion- Here's How
- Gorgeous Spring Hair Color Trends You'll Be Dying To Try
- Flaunt Gorgeous Hair This Spring With Hair Extensions
- Get Rid Of Dull Winter Skin With A Rejuvenating Spring Facial
- Get A Fresh Look This Spring With One Of These Trendy Haircuts
- Using The Right Hairbrush Can Make All The Difference
- Are Dirty Styling Tools Causing Your Bad Hair Days?
- A Healthy Scalp Equals Healthy Hair
- Gorgeous Haircuts You'll See Everywhere In 2023
- Winter 2022 Hair Color Forecast
- Easy Updos for the 2022 Holiday Season
- Bangs- The Biggest Fall Hair Trend of 2022
- Professional Hair Care Tips For Healthy Frizz-Free Tresses
- Awesome Men's Styles for Autumn 2022
- Bridal Hairstyle Inspiration For Your Autumn Wedding
- Trendy Cozy Hair Colors to "Fall" in Love With
- Easy, Low Maintenance Hairstyles For New Moms
- Trendy Hairstyles for Back-to-School 2022
- Red Hair Care 101- Why It Fades and How to Stop It?
- The Beauty of Traditional Foil Highlights- Full or Partial
- Nautical Themed Hairstyles for a Summer Beach Wedding
- Enjoy Smooth, Sleek Summer Styles with a Keratin Treatment
- Is Your Conditioner Right For You?
- Should Men Cover Their Grays?
- Balayage Vs Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Things First Time Blondes Need to Know
- Get Unstoppable Shine With Color Gloss
- Handsome Men's Haircuts for Spring
- 4 Little Known Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Your Expert Guide to Rocking Healthy Curls
- Top Kids Haircuts of 2022
- Hot Hairstyles for Kick Off 2022 in Style
- Hot Hair Colors to Rock 2022
- D'Ametri's Gift Cards Make Holiday Gift Giving Easy
- Easy Hair Hacks for Healthy Winter Hair
- Fabulous and Easy Hairstyles for Your Thanksgiving Celebrations
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App