Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
admin March 15 2020
It’s the perfect time for a lob cut! The lob — long bob that is — is a medium length haircut that can be worn in tons of different styles, giving you never-ending ways to rock your locks. Up, down, elegant, or laid back, it doesn’t matter, cause a lob can do it all. As long time lob lovers, we’ve got together a bunch of our favorite versions of this cut to give you a little inspiration, and if you don’t have a lob yet, our stylists would be happy to give a chic and sexy haircut.
Blunt - A go-to for anyone with thin hair, blunts lobs ditch the layers for a more polished style. The single length puts on a sleek look that just can’t be beaten.
Loose Waves - With a few layers and some slight curls, you lob is great for a fun day out, but classy enough for the office. Get even more depth with some highlights that can also give your hair a beachy vibe.
Asymmetrical - There something magical about the way an asymmetrical cut works with the lob’s length. It’s low maintenance but definitely doesn’t feel that way with an ultrachic and modern appearance.
Flipped Ends - This style is going through a major renaissance right now, and though styles well with lots of haircuts, nothing beats how it looks with shoulder-length tresses.
At D’Ametri’s, our stylists are some of the top in the area, so stop in when you’re ready for a lob hair cut. Get a gorgeous new look while enjoying our natural beauty salon experience. Download our free mobile app, available on iTunes, or Google Play. If apps aren’t your thing, use our convenient online booking tool, visit us at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO or call 303-274-7838 to book an appointment.
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App