Top Kids Haircuts of 2022
admin January 15 2022
Our kids are our pride and joy, so naturally, we want to give them the best- the best toys, the best clothes, and the best haircuts. A child’s haircut should fit their personality and their lifestyle. When the haircut is a good match for the child it just makes life so much easier. To help inspire you as you’re deciding on a new cut for your little one, here are some of the top kid’s haircuts you can expect to see a lot of in 2022
Short- Not all girls are daring enough to chop off their locks, but little girls that don’t like a lot of fuss are the perfect match for a short and sweet pixie. A lot of pixies this year will feature an undercut with a design that will give her the perfect canvas to express herself with a design of her choosing.
Medium- For girls that like a little more length, but not too much maintenance, a sweet and sassy shoulder-length A-line bob with bangs may be just the thing. The length is short enough to be easy for her to brush while still long enough to add in some braids or curls if she’d like.
Long- Long layers are perfect for the fashionista princess who wants to switch up her style often. She’ll be able to rock anything- curls, waves, intricate braids, ponytails, or just smooth and sleek.
Buzzed Crop Top- For rough and tumble boys who could care less what their hair looks like a buzzed crop top is a perfect cut. Easy to wash and no styling required means you know he’ll always look his best, even if he’s standing on his head.
Spiky Mohawk- Little guys that like to keep up with the latest trends and don’t mind a little styling will love a spiky mohawk. They look cool and are easy to style. You’ll be seeing this cut pop up everywhere this year.
Pompadour- Young men who are really into their hair and spend a lot of time making sure it’s perfectly in place are a perfect match for a pompadour. It’s a classy, sleek, and highly styled cut with a retro feel.
The stylists at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio love transforming children’s hair into original styles that reflect the child’s unique personality. Give us a call at 303-274-7838, use our online booking tool, or download our free mobile app from iTunes or Google Play to book an appointment. We look forward to seeing you and your little ones at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO.
- Should Men Cover Their Grays?
- Balayage Vs Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Things First Time Blondes Need to Know
- Get Unstoppable Shine With Color Gloss
- Handsome Men's Haircuts for Spring
- 4 Little Known Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Your Expert Guide to Rocking Healthy Curls
- Top Kids Haircuts of 2022
- Hot Hairstyles for Kick Off 2022 in Style
- Hot Hair Colors to Rock 2022
- D'Ametri's Gift Cards Make Holiday Gift Giving Easy
- Easy Hair Hacks for Healthy Winter Hair
- Fabulous and Easy Hairstyles for Your Thanksgiving Celebrations
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App