The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
Admin February 15 2020
With how damaging heat is for hair, air drying can protect your mane and prevent harmful consequences. At first, allowing your hair to dry on its own might sound like a luxury. A particular one that few can afford with all the busy schedules to deal with. But air-drying your tresses in a beautiful, ready to go style is way easier than you think.
Here’s how to avoid all the frizziness that usually comes with drying your hair naturally so your hair is healthy and beautiful.
1. The first thing you'll want to do is properly moisturize. This goes double for curlier hair. Putting some moisturizer to locks while they’re still damp seals the strands and leaves your hair glossy and smooth. Do this when your hair is still damp.
2. Set your style. While hair is wet, place your part or put it up in a bun or braids. As your hair dries to takes a similar shape and look. Your tresses will fall naturally, even if you part your hair differently, and the braids create gorgeous, heat-free waves.
3. Products are your friends. You don’t need a whole lot, but a small amount of leave-in conditioner or smoothing serum makes hair even smoother.
4. Leave it alone. One of the worst things you can do is touch it our use a towel too roughly. Drying hair is delicate, even without using heat. Overdoing puts stress on your mane, which leads to damage and breakage.
D’Ametri’s stylists are always on hand to give you luscious, healthy hair. Whether you need some expert care tips or a revitalizing treatment, you can count on us to be there for all your hair needs. Download our free mobile app, available on iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon. If apps aren’t your thing, use our convenient online booking tool, visit us at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO or call 303-274-7838 to book an appointment.
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App