Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
admin October 15 2021
Is your hair lacking in the volume department? If so, you're like many other women that spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars a year trying to achieve voluminous hair. What if we told you that there are some simple solutions to boost your hair’s volume that will save you all that hassle and expense? Read on to learn how.
Volume Starts in the Shower
Heavy moisturizing shampoos and conditioners may keep your hair soft and healthy, but quite often they weigh your hair down robbing you of what volume you do have. Volumizing shampoo and conditioner can make all the difference in the quest for fluffier hair. Applying conditioner to only the bottom third of your hair is a little-known secret that will avoid volume squashing buildup at the roots.
Root Boosters and Volumizing Mousse
The right styling products will provide your hair with the structure and support it needs to maintain lasting volume. Volumizing root boosters are one such product. Apply right at the base of the roots all over your damp scalp. Next, apply volumizing mousse to the remainder of your hair before styling to create the maximum volume that will last all day.
Try a Different Part
When you part your hair the same way every day you train your hair to lie in that direction. Over time your roots start to lay flat which does nothing for your volume. Simply parting your hair differently can create a lift at the crown for an instant volume boost.
Stand On Your Head
Well, don't literally stand on your head, but flip your head over as you blow-dry to lift your hair away from your scalp and set it that way. If you have bangs always remember to dry them first while still right side up.
Break Out the Rollers
Whether you opt for heatless overnight sponge rollers in damp hair or hot rollers in dry hair in the morning, these often forgotten styling tools are a girl's best friend in her quest for volume. One gives you volume while you're sleeping, and the other does the work while you finish getting ready for the day. Both take just a few minutes to roll up and save you a ton of time on blow drying and styling with a curling iron.
Does your hair need even more help than these solutions can give? Come see the expert stylists at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio for some longer-lasting solutions. From a volumizing haircut to volume-boosting extensions, your stylist has the tools to help you win the battle against flat, limp hair. Give us a call at 303-274-7838, use our convenient online booking tool, or download our free mobile app, available on iTunes or Google Play to book your appointment today. We look forward to serving you at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO.
- D'Ametri's Gift Cards Make Holiday Gift Giving Easy
- Easy Hair Hacks for Healthy Winter Hair
- Fabulous and Easy Hairstyles for Your Thanksgiving Celebrations
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App