May 11th Re-Opening
amemetcalfe_dametirsavedssalon_abch May 3 2020
First off, we are excited to connect with everyone again with safety first protocol in place.
The new DAmetris Aveda greeting will be HAND ON HEART
We want to be very clear that we are taking your safety and that of our staff very seriously. There are many new safety and sanitation initiatives that we are implementing but we wanted to inform you of the most important:
• Social Distancing – We are splitting our Service Providers into shifts, thereby reducing the number of people in the building by a minimum of 50%. Service Providers will be working in every other station, leaving an empty station to keep a safe distance.
• Masks – All of our staff will be required to wear masks. We require that you wear a mask to your appointment and we ask that you wear one that secures behind the ears.
• No Blow-drying – Temporarily, we will not be doing any blow-drying in the salon in order to prevent forceful airflow of any germs. We ask that you come with your hair clean (shampooed within 3 hours of the appointment time), dry and pulled away from your face, so that we can either spray your hair rather than shampoo, or cut it dry, again to avoid possible close proximity germ spread. We would like to limit shampoos to only removing color from the hair. Please know how important the best possible luxury service for you is to us. Any adjustments in your service regarding shampoos and blow-drys will be temporary.
• Touchless Greetings & Goodbyes – We will not be shaking hands or hugging at this time.
• Clients will receive a fresh cape for their service with a Sanek neck strip. Please come in freshly cleaned clothing.
• No Beverages – We will not be offering any beverages at this time.
• Upon arrival – When you arrive, please check-in at the front desk where you will have your temperature scanned and then be asked to wait outside. We will text you when sanitation is complete and we are ready for you to come in for your hair service. We ask that you arrive for your appointment at the time of your appointment and no earlier. Please limit any belongings that you bring with you perhaps to your phone and forms of payment (rather than your handbag). Please do not bring any extra guests with you and please do not bring children to your appointment at this time. Absolutely no pets will be allowed in the salon at this time.
Payment will be collected by our touchless system, Salon App, or chairside.
Our Guest Service Coordinators have been calling clients since April 25 to confirm and reschedule appointments for March 17th and into the future. We have limited phone staff that will be working hard to accommodate the many changes that have occurred. Please respond via email@firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, if you have been ill or around someone who has been ill, please wait 14 days to reschedule your appointment.
We ask for your patience and understanding during this time as we are working quickly and very diligently to be both accommodating and conscientious to your needs. We are incorporating extensive new and improved sanitation practices into every aspect of our operation, including the requirement of all of our Service Provider’s completion of a Colorado State Board Barbicide course.
Thank you so very much for your kindness and support during this difficult time in history. We look forward to seeing you in the salon soon!
-Your Friends at D’Ametris Aveda Salon
- Fall Style Elevation: Exploring Extensions and Hairpieces for Hair Loss Solutions
- Rockin' Back-to-School Hairstyles for the 2023 Fall Semester
- Expert At-Home Skincare Tips for a Radiant Summer Glow
- Hot Hair Color Trends for Summer 2023: Embrace the Hottest Shades
- Discover the Hottest Summer Haircuts Taking Social Media by Storm
- Get Inspired: 7 Trending Summer Bridal Hairstyles for Your Dream Wedding
- Professional Facials Are Essential To Beautiful Skin
- Lash Extensions Define and Enhance Your Eyes For Effortless Beauty
- Beautiful And Easy Hairstyles For Busy Mornings
- You Can Use Hair Color To Brighten Your Complexion- Here's How
- Gorgeous Spring Hair Color Trends You'll Be Dying To Try
- Flaunt Gorgeous Hair This Spring With Hair Extensions
- Get Rid Of Dull Winter Skin With A Rejuvenating Spring Facial
- Get A Fresh Look This Spring With One Of These Trendy Haircuts
- Using The Right Hairbrush Can Make All The Difference
- Are Dirty Styling Tools Causing Your Bad Hair Days?
- A Healthy Scalp Equals Healthy Hair
- Gorgeous Haircuts You'll See Everywhere In 2023
- Winter 2022 Hair Color Forecast
- Easy Updos for the 2022 Holiday Season
- Bangs- The Biggest Fall Hair Trend of 2022
- Professional Hair Care Tips For Healthy Frizz-Free Tresses
- Awesome Men's Styles for Autumn 2022
- Bridal Hairstyle Inspiration For Your Autumn Wedding
- Trendy Cozy Hair Colors to "Fall" in Love With
- Easy, Low Maintenance Hairstyles For New Moms
- Trendy Hairstyles for Back-to-School 2022
- Red Hair Care 101- Why It Fades and How to Stop It?
- The Beauty of Traditional Foil Highlights- Full or Partial
- Nautical Themed Hairstyles for a Summer Beach Wedding
- Enjoy Smooth, Sleek Summer Styles with a Keratin Treatment
- Is Your Conditioner Right For You?
- Should Men Cover Their Grays?
- Balayage Vs Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Things First Time Blondes Need to Know
- Get Unstoppable Shine With Color Gloss
- Handsome Men's Haircuts for Spring
- 4 Little Known Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Your Expert Guide to Rocking Healthy Curls
- Top Kids Haircuts of 2022
- Hot Hairstyles for Kick Off 2022 in Style
- Hot Hair Colors to Rock 2022
- D'Ametri's Gift Cards Make Holiday Gift Giving Easy
- Easy Hair Hacks for Healthy Winter Hair
- Fabulous and Easy Hairstyles for Your Thanksgiving Celebrations
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App