Lash Extensions Define and Enhance Your Eyes For Effortless Beauty
Admin May 30 2023
Those that nature blessed with long, thick lashes don’t know the struggle, but if you were born with thin, sparse lashes you know just how time-consuming creating luscious lashes can be. Each week hours are spent curling lashes, applying false lashes, and layering on coats of mascara. Many people take it a step further investing a small fortune in dietary supplements and other products that promise longer, thicker lashes. The problem is that even after all of the time, money, and effort the results still don’t look natural. What if you could have beautifully long, full lashes that look completely natural with no effort at all? You can with eyelash extensions.
Eyelash Extensions Explained
If you’re not already familiar with them you’re probably wondering what eyelash extensions are. You may be envisioning extra long false lashes, but lash extensions are completely different. False lashes typically come in strips that are glued to your lid along your lash line. They are well known for falling off at the most embarrassing and inopportune moments, and they need to be reapplied every day. Lash extensions are a semi-permanent solution that will stay in place for about 4-6 weeks. They are individually applied to your natural lashes so that they look like a part of your lashes. The look is completely natural and they will gradually fall out as your natural lashes shed.
Are Lash Extensions Right For Me?
Lash extensions are a good choice for anyone who has lashes that they would like to enhance. They are completely customizable so that you get the best color, length, shape, and thickness for you. It doesn’t matter what shape your eyes are, eyelash extensions will work. Eyelash extensions are not the right choice for someone who does not have any natural lashes of their own because there is nothing to adhere the extensions to, so false lashes are the best option in this case.
Getting Ready For Your Appointment
You really don’t have to do anything special to get ready for your eyelash extension appointment. All you need to do is arrive with your eyes clean and makeup free. This will speed up the prep time and make sure your extensions adhere securely. You will need to remove contact lenses before we begin, so bring your case and solution with you or wear glasses if you prefer.
Eyelash Extensions Care And Maintenance
Caring for your lash extensions is easy. You will need to avoid getting them wet for the first 24 hours after your appointment. So that means no swimming, workouts, or tear-jerker movies. Getting them wet too soon could interfere with the adhesive bonds and cause them to fall off prematurely. After this short waiting period, you’ll be free to resume all of your usual activities knowing that your lashes are simply gorgeous 24/7. There is one other caution. Oil-based products can cause the adhesive that holds your extensions in place to break down. So it’s important to make sure that any products that you use on or around your eyes are oil-free.
The windows to your soul deserve a beautiful frame, and eyelash extensions will help you create that. With better definition, your eyes will look brighter, larger, and well-rested giving you a healthier and younger appearance. Isn’t it time you experienced all of the benefits of lash extensions for yourself? You deserve the confidence and self-esteem boost that they will bring.
If you would like to wake every single morning with perfectly gorgeous lashes without putting forth any effort at all, come visit the lash experts at D’Ametri’s. We will help you choose the perfect extensions to create just the look you want. Give us a call at 303-274-7838, use our convenient online booking tool, or download our free mobile app from iTunes, or Google Play to schedule your appointment today and walk out with the luscious lashes that you’ve always dreamed of. We’ll see you soon at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO.
- The Magic of Eyelash Extensions: Your Guide to Choosing the Perfect Set
- Hair Toner- The Little-Known Hair Color Miracle You Should Get To Know Better
- New Year, New Vows: Bridal Hairstyle Inspiration for Your 2024 Wedding
- Fresh Start, Fabulous Hair: 2024 Hair Makeover Resolutions
- Winter Hair Woes? Say No More with Salon Botanical Conditioning Treatments
- Get Glam This Holiday Season with Lash Extensions
- Fresh and Fabulous: Top Fall Haircuts You'll Want to Try
- Managing Frizz and Static in Your Hair During Fall Weather
- The Science of Hair: Understanding How Seasonal Changes Affect Your Tresses
- Unlocking Sleek Perfection: The Art of Japanese Hair Straightening
- Fall Style Elevation: Exploring Extensions and Hairpieces for Hair Loss Solutions
- Rockin' Back-to-School Hairstyles for the 2023 Fall Semester
- Expert At-Home Skincare Tips for a Radiant Summer Glow
- Hot Hair Color Trends for Summer 2023: Embrace the Hottest Shades
- Discover the Hottest Summer Haircuts Taking Social Media by Storm
- Get Inspired: 7 Trending Summer Bridal Hairstyles for Your Dream Wedding
- Professional Facials Are Essential To Beautiful Skin
- Lash Extensions Define and Enhance Your Eyes For Effortless Beauty
- Beautiful And Easy Hairstyles For Busy Mornings
- You Can Use Hair Color To Brighten Your Complexion- Here's How
- Gorgeous Spring Hair Color Trends You'll Be Dying To Try
- Flaunt Gorgeous Hair This Spring With Hair Extensions
- Get Rid Of Dull Winter Skin With A Rejuvenating Spring Facial
- Get A Fresh Look This Spring With One Of These Trendy Haircuts
- Using The Right Hairbrush Can Make All The Difference
- Are Dirty Styling Tools Causing Your Bad Hair Days?
- A Healthy Scalp Equals Healthy Hair
- Gorgeous Haircuts You'll See Everywhere In 2023
- Winter 2022 Hair Color Forecast
- Easy Updos for the 2022 Holiday Season
- Bangs- The Biggest Fall Hair Trend of 2022
- Professional Hair Care Tips For Healthy Frizz-Free Tresses
- Awesome Men's Styles for Autumn 2022
- Bridal Hairstyle Inspiration For Your Autumn Wedding
- Trendy Cozy Hair Colors to "Fall" in Love With
- Easy, Low Maintenance Hairstyles For New Moms
- Trendy Hairstyles for Back-to-School 2022
- Red Hair Care 101- Why It Fades and How to Stop It?
- The Beauty of Traditional Foil Highlights- Full or Partial
- Nautical Themed Hairstyles for a Summer Beach Wedding
- Enjoy Smooth, Sleek Summer Styles with a Keratin Treatment
- Is Your Conditioner Right For You?
- Should Men Cover Their Grays?
- Balayage Vs Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Things First Time Blondes Need to Know
- Get Unstoppable Shine With Color Gloss
- Handsome Men's Haircuts for Spring
- 4 Little Known Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Your Expert Guide to Rocking Healthy Curls
- Top Kids Haircuts of 2022
- Hot Hairstyles for Kick Off 2022 in Style
- Hot Hair Colors to Rock 2022
- D'Ametri's Gift Cards Make Holiday Gift Giving Easy
- Easy Hair Hacks for Healthy Winter Hair
- Fabulous and Easy Hairstyles for Your Thanksgiving Celebrations
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App