Keratin Treatments to Smooth Out the Winter Frizz
admin January 31 2019
It’s February, and although we’re having thoughts of spring, it’s still winter-cold outside. For many of us, that means dry, frizzy hair and a ton of hassle when we try to style it. You’d love to have silky soft, shiny hair but it seems impossible. Fortunately, keratin treatments can come to your rescue for frizzy winter hair!
Keratin is a protein that makes up the structure of our hair, skin, and nails. When hair is damaged, usually from heat exposure, it leaves gaps in this structure that make hair appear dry and frizzy.
Keratin treatments coat each strand with keratin protein, sealing them in and reversing that damaged look. Your hair is soft, silky, and has a gorgeous shine that will amplify your color.
And keratin treatments aren’t just about smoothing. You’ll discover other important benefits, including:
Time-saving. If you spend a lot of time struggling with the flat iron every morning, a keratin treatment will free you up to get on with your life. You’ll also save time blow drying because keratin treatments can shorten blow drying time by up to 60%. That means a lot less hassle in the morning while you enjoy gorgeous hair.
Healthier hair. Partly because you’re reducing time with heated styling tools, and partly because you’re infusing keratin, a natural protein, your hair will be in great shape after a keratin treatment. Keratin makes your hair stronger and more resistant to future damage.
Depending on the length and thickness of your hair, a keratin treatment will take about 90 minutes or more. Your stylist will give you aftercare instructions, including waiting before shampooing and using a sulfate-free product once you do wash. The wait time may be three or four days, because it’s important to let the keratin set properly for long-lasting results. Keratin treatments will last about 2.5 months or longer.
Want to give keratin treatments a try? Make an appointment today at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio. Our professional stylists are experienced in the latest techniques to enhance your natural beauty. Find us 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO or call 303-274-7838 to book an appointment. Prefer to book and manage your own appointments? Use our convenient online booking tool or try our free mobile app, available on iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Hot New Hair Trends to Try This Season
- Colors for Your Fall Style
- Easy Back to School Styles for Kids
- Updos for Short Hair
- Hair Extensions for Envious Waves
- Styles to Keep Hair Looking Good
- Make Life Easier with Our Salon Mobile App
- The Latest Hair Trends for Your Big Day
- Try Hair Glossing to Get Your Shine On
- Say So Long to Your Split Ends
- How to Rock a Shag Cut
- Fight Fading for Your Color Treated Hair
- Trendy Hair Colors for Spring
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App
- D’Ametris Promises Wedding Hair & Makeup Success
- Keratin Treatments to Smooth Out the Winter Frizz
- New Hair Colors to Warm up Your Winter
- Experience a New You with Hair Extensions
- Protect Winter Hair with Care