Discover which stylist is the best match for you!
January 29th We officially opened at our TOP200 Salon location
Address:7420 W. 120th AVE
Broomfield, CO 80020
9 miles North off 102th Ave and HWY 287
You're going to LOVE the 1920's Bungalow charm with free parking. Super proud of our team's support and GC's team to restore our property from studs into this amazing Salon in 4 months!!
Visioning summer to fall garden yoga and massage
Excited to see you and your hair!!
Gratitude and health to each and every one of YOU
DAmetris Aveda TEAM!
Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
admin April 14 2021
Although the recommendations are to shampoo less often to not strip your hair of needed oils and moisturizers, don’t skip regularly conditioning your hair! When your hair is properly moisturized, especially at our elevation, it can make a big difference in the health and manageability of your hair. At D’Ametri’s, we recommend conditioning at home daily and if your hair is very dry, damaged, or is prone to breaking, then be sure to have your D’Ametri’s stylist give you one of our moisturizing treatments when in the salon.
Why is conditioner so important? Your hair follicles naturally produce oils that are essential to keeping your hair moisturized, nourished, and the hair shaft protected. When moisture is missing, the cells in the hairs’ cuticle separate or split apart and expose the inner core of your hair. When that inner core is exposed, your hair becomes brittle and damaged. Keeping the right balance of moisture to your hair is vital, or your hair can start to become coarse, dry, brittle, and dull.
Conditioner to the rescue. Unfortunately, because of toxins, the dryness with our elevation, and the sun’s UV rays, your hair sometimes needs a little help in that department to fight against breakage and dry, damaged hair. Professional conditioners are specially formulated for your hair type and are made to work tandemly with the natural oils that your hair produces. Together, they work to seal your hair shaft, repair cuticles, and create a smooth, frizz-free head of hair.
Which conditioner to use. Your D’Ametri’s stylist can recommend a good, high-quality hair conditioner that works with your hair type, texture, and will help to replace lost moisture to bring your hair back to its healthy, full, manageable self and will work to protect your hair from future damage. Using a leave-in conditioner once a week will work to repair damage to your hair while leaving it silky soft and smooth.
If your hair needs a boost, we can do a moisturizing treatment in the salon to repair your dry hair and give it a boost of nourishment. At D’Ametri’s, our hairstylists are ready to give you a new hairstyle, cut, or hair color for the new season! Download our free mobile app, available on iTunes, or Google Play. If apps aren’t your thing, use our convenient online booking tool, visit us at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO, or call 303-274-7838 to book an appointment.
- Gorgeous Spring Hair Color Trends You'll Be Dying To Try
- Flaunt Gorgeous Hair This Spring With Hair Extensions
- Get Rid Of Dull Winter Skin With A Rejuvenating Spring Facial
- Get A Fresh Look This Spring With One Of These Trendy Haircuts
- Using The Right Hairbrush Can Make All The Difference
- Are Dirty Styling Tools Causing Your Bad Hair Days?
- A Healthy Scalp Equals Healthy Hair
- Gorgeous Haircuts You'll See Everywhere In 2023
- Winter 2022 Hair Color Forecast
- Easy Updos for the 2022 Holiday Season
- Bangs- The Biggest Fall Hair Trend of 2022
- Professional Hair Care Tips For Healthy Frizz-Free Tresses
- Awesome Men's Styles for Autumn 2022
- Bridal Hairstyle Inspiration For Your Autumn Wedding
- Trendy Cozy Hair Colors to "Fall" in Love With
- Easy, Low Maintenance Hairstyles For New Moms
- Trendy Hairstyles for Back-to-School 2022
- Red Hair Care 101- Why It Fades and How to Stop It?
- The Beauty of Traditional Foil Highlights- Full or Partial
- Nautical Themed Hairstyles for a Summer Beach Wedding
- Enjoy Smooth, Sleek Summer Styles with a Keratin Treatment
- Is Your Conditioner Right For You?
- Should Men Cover Their Grays?
- Balayage Vs Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Things First Time Blondes Need to Know
- Get Unstoppable Shine With Color Gloss
- Handsome Men's Haircuts for Spring
- 4 Little Known Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Your Expert Guide to Rocking Healthy Curls
- Top Kids Haircuts of 2022
- Hot Hairstyles for Kick Off 2022 in Style
- Hot Hair Colors to Rock 2022
- D'Ametri's Gift Cards Make Holiday Gift Giving Easy
- Easy Hair Hacks for Healthy Winter Hair
- Fabulous and Easy Hairstyles for Your Thanksgiving Celebrations
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App