Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
admin July 31 2021
It’s a never-ending battle for some people. All summer long they fight frizz in the quest for smooth straight styles. Anti-frizz serums, anti-humidity sprays and gels, flat irons, and hours spent in front of the mirror can all be washed away by a dip in the pool or a sudden downpour. A better solution won’t leave your hair frazzled after a swim or stroll in the rain. Japanese hair straightening will end the battle for smooth straight hair, permanently.
What is Japanese Hair Straightening?
Japanese hair straightening is a texturizing treatment developed in Japan in the 90s that permanently straightens hair. A special solution is applied to your strands that break the protein bonds within the hair. After the solution has had time to work and is washed out, a conditioning treatment will be applied and allowed time to be absorbed. The stylist will then pass small sections of hair through a thermal straightener until all of your hair has been ironed straight. A neutralizer solution is then applied for a time, rinsed out, and then the hair is blow-dried. Finally, the stylist will go over all of your hair with a flat iron to be doubly sure that all waves and kinks have been ironed out.
Benefits Beyond Straightening
The most obvious benefit of Japanese hair straightening is months of perfectly straight, sleek, frizz-free hair. You’ll also enjoy the added benefit of extra time since you won’t have to spend hours each week fighting frizz. You will no longer need to heat style your hair daily, meaning less heat stress for your tresses, and your newly smoothed cuticles mean hair dries faster.
Is Japanese Hair Straightening Right for Me?
This treatment is a good fit for those with loose curls or waves that prefer straight strands and zero frizz. If your hair has been highly processed or colored recently you’ll want to let your stylist know so that they can take extra care to protect your hair and keep it healthy. Japanese hair straightening may not be the best choice for everyone. Your D’Ametris stylist will assess your hair to make sure this treatment is right for you.
If you’d like to kiss the frizz goodbye and say hello to beautifully sleek and smooth hair, schedule an appointment to discuss Japanese hair straightening with a stylist at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio today. Give us a call at 303-274-7838, use our convenient online booking tool, or download our free mobile app, available on iTunes or Google Play to book your appointment. We look forward to serving your hair care needs at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO.
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App