How to Rock a Shag Cut
admin April 15 2019
There’s no denying one of hottest hairstyle this summer will be the shag cut. This curly do encompass all the latest trends: a natural look, 70’s resurgence, and a casual cool. With an updated twist that gives a sleek factor, Once our stylists at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio give you a modern shag that’s ready for summer, discover how to get the most out of your new haircut.
Layer Upon Layer
The cornerstone of a good shag is the endless amount of layers. These give it that mussed rocker look that gives you that I-woke-up-like-this feel. Go from a short style to ends that drop at the collarbone to find the length that fights you. Because of its multitude of layers, any color should be added after the cut and plan on trims to keep the bangs out of your eyes and ends looking good.
Products to Style Your Shag
Products are a best friend to a shag. Choose a mousse and apply before you dry your hair to pack hair with volume creating texture among the messy layers. When you want a smooth look, reach for an oil or serum to get satin appearance. This haircut begs to be experimented with, so grab a variety of products and see all the easy looks you can create.
Add A Little Flair
If you really want to make your new Shag hair standout, mix it up with lengths and color. The beauty of today version of the shag cut is its versatility for style, face, shape, and length. You can also grow out your roots to round out that natural feel, but if you’re feeling adventurous use a new hair color or highlights too.
Make an appointment today at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio. Our professional stylists are experienced in the latest techniques to enhance your natural beauty. Find us 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO or call 303-274-7838 to book an appointment. Prefer to book and manage your own appointments? Use our convenient online booking tool or try our free mobile app, available on iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Hot New Hair Trends to Try This Season
- Colors for Your Fall Style
- Easy Back to School Styles for Kids
- Updos for Short Hair
- Hair Extensions for Envious Waves
- Styles to Keep Hair Looking Good
- Make Life Easier with Our Salon Mobile App
- The Latest Hair Trends for Your Big Day
- Try Hair Glossing to Get Your Shine On
- Say So Long to Your Split Ends
- How to Rock a Shag Cut
- Fight Fading for Your Color Treated Hair
- Trendy Hair Colors for Spring
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App
- D’Ametris Promises Wedding Hair & Makeup Success
- Keratin Treatments to Smooth Out the Winter Frizz
- New Hair Colors to Warm up Your Winter
- Experience a New You with Hair Extensions
- Protect Winter Hair with Care