Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
Admin August 13 2020
The summer heat is here in Denver and we still have some time before fall makes an appearance. It’s time to find that perfect hair color for some summer fun that can still take you into our fall season at a moment's notice. Here are some of the hottest highlight colors for summer that can be added to your current color for some pizzazz.
Sparkling Copper. Give your red hair a boost of summer with some added strawberry blonde highlights. They’ll add depth and dimension to your fiery locks, taking them up a level and giving your hair some shimmer and sparkle.
Stunning “Berry” Brunette. While berries are in season, why not add some summer berry color to your hair with reddish-purple highlights to brunette hair? It’s an unexpected pop of color that’ll take your hair from “meh” to berrylicious!
Tortoiseshell. We’ve seen this a lot this summer and it never looks the same! This involves choosing a wide array of colors to add to your strands for a one-of-a-kind look. Using four or more shades will compliment your natural base color while boosting the depth and dimension to your locks. The combinations are endless!
Caramel Golden Ombre. If you’re a brunette looking to lighten things up, look at this caramel ombre highlights. Intertwining golden highlights into chocolate brown hair not only gives shine to your summer hair, but it’s a great low maintenance look because the sun will add its own golden hue, making it better as time goes on!
Shadow Rooted Blonde. Talk about low-maintenance! If your hair is already a dark blonde or brunette, go for shadow rooted blonde highlights. These highlights will seamlessly blend into your darker roots, avoiding that stubborn grow-out phase
Rose Quartz. Want some fun this summer without fully committing to the latest pastel hair craze? Test the waters in a tamed down way with some rose quartz highlights. Enjoy a soft, feminine look with a pop of color that goes well with either blonde or brunette hair.
Ready to embrace those gray strands? Stand proud and don’t hide them. Instead, plunge into the latest trend of silvery strands. Help your roots blend in by adding some silver babylights throughout your hair. Instead of looking older, you’ll look trendy and fresh! This is a great look on any color, but try it with black hair and it’ll be quite striking!
At D’Ametri’s, our hair colorists are experts in achieving the perfect color for you! Get a gorgeous new look while enjoying our natural beauty salon experience. Download our free mobile app, available on iTunes, or Google Play. If apps aren’t your thing, use our convenient online booking tool, visit us at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO or call 303-274-7838 to book an appointment.
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App