Discover which stylist is the best match for you!
January 29th We officially opened at our TOP200 Salon location
Address:7420 W. 120th AVE
Broomfield, CO 80020
9 miles North off 102th Ave and HWY 287
You're going to LOVE the 1920's Bungalow charm with free parking. Super proud of our team's support and GC's team to restore our property from studs into this amazing Salon in 4 months!!
Visioning summer to fall garden yoga and massage
Excited to see you and your hair!!
Gratitude and health to each and every one of YOU
DAmetris Aveda TEAM!
Hot Hairstyles for Kick Off 2022 in Style
admin December 30 2021
There’s something about the New Year that makes us want to revisit our weight loss goals, clean out the clutter, and look forward to a bright, positive start to the year. What we seem to forget is to focus on those small self-care goals that give us quick gratification and change – like a new hairstyle!
At D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio, our master stylists are ready to start you off right for 2022 with some much-deserved TLC for healthy, manageable hair along with a new hairstyle.
Pixie meets bob. Also known as a ‘bixie’, this haircut gives you the short pixie style you love but with a longer bob length to the top for just the right combination of both the bob and pixie for a fresh, chic style.
Textured layers. We’ll continue to see a lot of long-layered cuts with long hair but as the year progresses, we’re expecting to see the same amazing textured lengths but also on mid-length and shoulder-length hair. Layers give a lot of versatility, show off the great movement, and are proving to be one of the easiest and adored hairstyles of 2022.
Effortless braids. In 2022 we’ll be continuing with the laid-back effortless look we’ve learned to love during Covid. Whether it’s for the office, a weekend day trip, or a night out, French, fishtail, and crown braids are done in a loose, relaxed braid are the best secret for easy-to-do hair while looking stylish and put-together.
Shag update. We’ve seen many long shag styles this past year and between all the layers, we’ve fallen in love with the texture and movement that this hairstyle provides. However, we will see the shag in shorter lengths this season. From shoulder-length to a bob length, the shag is the perfect cut to frame your face and add depth & dimension to your style. You can rock it any length shag with wavy, straight, or curly hair – it all will look amazing.
Mid-length sliced bob. The timeless bob cut is still going strong and this mid-length style is no exception. You can stay true to your natural texture and style with some sass, or use a flat iron to polish it into a sleek, chic look. The weighted sharply-defined edges ensure that it keeps its shape while giving a modern edge to the bob cut.
Wispy Bangs. Although fringe and curtains bangs aren’t going out of style anytime soon, we’ll be seeing a lot of wispier bangs. Their light and airy feel are great for those of us who don’t want to bold bang look and they work for both straight or curly hair.
At D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio, our master stylists will help you pick a style that compliments your personality, hair texture, and lifestyle. Download our free mobile app, available on iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon. If apps aren’t your thing, use our convenient online booking tool, visit us at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO or call 303-274-7838 to book an appointment.
- Get A Fresh Look This Spring With One Of These Trendy Haircuts
- Using The Right Hairbrush Can Make All The Difference
- Are Dirty Styling Tools Causing Your Bad Hair Days?
- A Healthy Scalp Equals Healthy Hair
- Gorgeous Haircuts You'll See Everywhere In 2023
- Winter 2022 Hair Color Forecast
- Easy Updos for the 2022 Holiday Season
- Bangs- The Biggest Fall Hair Trend of 2022
- Professional Hair Care Tips For Healthy Frizz-Free Tresses
- Awesome Men's Styles for Autumn 2022
- Bridal Hairstyle Inspiration For Your Autumn Wedding
- Trendy Cozy Hair Colors to "Fall" in Love With
- Easy, Low Maintenance Hairstyles For New Moms
- Trendy Hairstyles for Back-to-School 2022
- Red Hair Care 101- Why It Fades and How to Stop It?
- The Beauty of Traditional Foil Highlights- Full or Partial
- Nautical Themed Hairstyles for a Summer Beach Wedding
- Enjoy Smooth, Sleek Summer Styles with a Keratin Treatment
- Is Your Conditioner Right For You?
- Should Men Cover Their Grays?
- Balayage Vs Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Things First Time Blondes Need to Know
- Get Unstoppable Shine With Color Gloss
- Handsome Men's Haircuts for Spring
- 4 Little Known Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Your Expert Guide to Rocking Healthy Curls
- Top Kids Haircuts of 2022
- Hot Hairstyles for Kick Off 2022 in Style
- Hot Hair Colors to Rock 2022
- D'Ametri's Gift Cards Make Holiday Gift Giving Easy
- Easy Hair Hacks for Healthy Winter Hair
- Fabulous and Easy Hairstyles for Your Thanksgiving Celebrations
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App