Handsome Men's Haircuts for Spring
Admin February 28 2022
OK guys, be honest. How long has it been since you’ve updated your hairstyle? If you’re like most men you haven’t had anything more than a trim in a while. Well, with spring upon us, there’s no time like the present to try something new. Let’s take a look at some reimagined classic haircuts that are trending for men this spring.
Buzz Cut- If your busy lifestyle calls for a low maintenance cut, you can’t get more low maintenance than a buzz cut. For a modern twist, have the cut blended into a low-profile beard and mustache. This creates a masculine and clean-cut look that presents a very well-groomed image. The best news- you don’t have to do a thing to style it!
Fades- Fades of all types are in this spring. Whether you like your fade high, low, or in the middle, this cut can easily be customized just the way you want it. Keep it subtle if you like, or go for a high contrast fade to grab some attention.
Slicked Back- Are you partial to the classic styles of the 50s? This year shiny, slicked-back hair won’t be confined to Elvis impersonators. We love this style because it allows for a complete change of image simple by changing your clothes. With a suit and tie it looks polished and professional, but change into jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black leather jacket and you’re suddenly a super sexy “bad boy.”
Shag- The shag has made a huge comeback recently, and the trend is expected to continue at least through the end of the year. This intentionally messy look has a cool rocker vibe that’s both fun-loving and sexy. It’s a great wash-and-go style for naturally curly or wavy hair.
Mullet- Do you want your mullet back? If not, maybe you should. The modern take on this throwback has a more subtle transition from the shorter front to the longer back, making it a little less shocking but just as cool. Paired with a bit of natural texture, this cut will really let your inner wild child shine through.
Ready to update your look with one of these updated classic cuts? You can trust the barbering skills of the stylists at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio to expertly sculpt your hair into the handsome modern style you want. Give us a call at 303-274-7838, use our online booking tool, or download our free mobile app from iTunes or Google Play to book your appointment today. You’ll find our salon at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO.
- Should Men Cover Their Grays?
- Balayage Vs Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Things First Time Blondes Need to Know
- Get Unstoppable Shine With Color Gloss
- Handsome Men's Haircuts for Spring
- 4 Little Known Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Your Expert Guide to Rocking Healthy Curls
- Top Kids Haircuts of 2022
- Hot Hairstyles for Kick Off 2022 in Style
- Hot Hair Colors to Rock 2022
- D'Ametri's Gift Cards Make Holiday Gift Giving Easy
- Easy Hair Hacks for Healthy Winter Hair
- Fabulous and Easy Hairstyles for Your Thanksgiving Celebrations
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App