Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
admin February 28 2021
Still sporting that 2020 look? It’s definitely time to try something new, and there are lots of great haircut styles that are trending for 2021. If you’re looking for a change, now is a great time to try something completely different, and here’s some inspiration from the styles in high demand from the pros at D’Ametri’s.
The popular pixie. With less access to the salon last year, we saw a lot of people growing out their locks. Longer hair can be great, but it can also mean high maintenance. To reverse the trend, we’re seeing more women opt for those short haircuts that have less upkeep, and the layered pixie is a great choice. It looks great for every occasion and needs only minor attention each day, so it’s a great choice if you want something completely different this year.
The mullet shag. When we hear mullet, we think of that men’s style from the 80s and 90s, but the mullet is back in a much better way for women with today’s styles. The contemporary mullet is a layered, shaggy style that’s slightly shorter in front and longer in the back, but not as extreme as that older style. We’re seeing it everywhere today because it’s a great way to get that longer length without having your hair constantly in your eyes, so it’s both a beautiful and practical option for a new style.
Layered beauty. Whether long, medium or short, there’s a huge emphasis on layers this year. That’s because they work so well to amplify your volume and celebrate your natural texture, which is a great way to enjoy 2021. Use heavy layers to enhance your waves and curls, or you can calm down super thick long hair with subtle layers underneath for a great new style.
The sophisticated bob. Oh, how we love the bob, that celebrated and classic chin-length cut. It’s perfect for the office or a casual style, and as a plus, it’s easy to care for. The bob doesn’t have to look the same on everyone, either. You can make it your own style by choosing an asymmetrical cut or by adding waves or curls for a decidedly individualized look.
Versatile bangs. Even if you don’t want a totally new style, you can change up your look without a huge commitment by changing your bangs style. Curtain bangs are huge this year and really frame your face, and shorter, layered bangs might add just the right style to your everyday look. Your expert D’Ametri’s stylist can help you choose the right type of bangs for the hairstyle look you want.
Ready for that new haircut style? Make an appointment today at D’Ametri’s and our expert stylists will help you get the look you want this season. You can make an appointment on our free mobile app, available on iTunes or Google Play. And if apps aren’t your thing, use our convenient online booking tool, visit us at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO, or call 303-274-7838 to book your haircut appointment.
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App