Hair Extensions for Envious Waves
admin July 11 2019
Long, gorgeous hair is also at the top of the chicest looks and one of the best ways to style it is with voluminous waves. But flowing hair takes time. You have the grow it to your desired length and then work to maintain its health and vitality. Extensions are the perfect way to get the luscious waves you want without the time and hassle of growing your hair out. Instantly transform your locks with a new length and add these natural looking waves to your style with a visit to your stylist.
Customize Your Length
Waist-length waves certainly make a bold statement, but if you’re not ready for that amount of extensions just yet there’s plenty of options. Choose from pieces that range from 12”-20” inches and trim them down to reach the length you feel comfortable with. Your professional stylists will help you pick out the right size of extension for you and apply them with skill.
The Way to Waves
Once the hair extensions are in, you are almost to the incredible looking waves you want. Style the locks like you would your own hair with your preferred tool like a curling wand for rolling curls. Extensions react to heat the way your natural hair does so make sure to protect it from with reliable products.
Extension Care 101
Extensions make achieving beautiful wavy hair a breeze, but you’ll want to take special care of your mane to get the total effect. While you might be enjoying the sunny summer days by the pool, your mane doesn’t. The sun rays and chlorine work against your extensions so use a leave-in conditioner to restore your hair.
The long beachy waves you’ve been dreaming of are just an appointment away at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio. Find us at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO or call 303-274-7838 to book an appointment. Prefer to book and manage your own appointments? Use our convenient online booking tool or try our free mobile app, available on iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Perfect Red Hair Colors for Your Next Hue
- Six Beautiful Balayage Colors
- Hot New Hair Trends to Try This Season
- Colors for Your Fall Style
- Easy Back to School Styles for Kids
- Updos for Short Hair
- Hair Extensions for Envious Waves
- Styles to Keep Hair Looking Good
- Make Life Easier with Our Salon Mobile App
- The Latest Hair Trends for Your Big Day
- Try Hair Glossing to Get Your Shine On
- Say So Long to Your Split Ends
- How to Rock a Shag Cut
- Fight Fading for Your Color Treated Hair
- Trendy Hair Colors for Spring
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App
- D’Ametris Promises Wedding Hair & Makeup Success
- Keratin Treatments to Smooth Out the Winter Frizz
- New Hair Colors to Warm up Your Winter
- Experience a New You with Hair Extensions
- Protect Winter Hair with Care