Discover which stylist is the best match for you!
January 29th We officially opened at our TOP200 Salon location
Address:7420 W. 120th AVE
Broomfield, CO 80020
9 miles North off 102th Ave and HWY 287
You're going to LOVE the 1920's Bungalow charm with free parking. Super proud of our team's support and GC's team to restore our property from studs into this amazing Salon in 4 months!!
Visioning summer to fall garden yoga and massage
Excited to see you and your hair!!
Gratitude and health to each and every one of YOU
DAmetris Aveda TEAM!
Gorgeous Spring Hair Color Trends You'll Be Dying To Try
Admin April 15 2023
Ah, Spring! The time of year when everything is fresh and new. The earth renewing itself and bursting forth with new life and color stirs something within us, inspiring us to do the same. While you are craving something new, perhaps you don’t want to chop your mane. You can still mix up your look with new hair color without changing anything else about your style. The top hair color choices this spring are a bit more natural and minimal than last year’s trends. You’ll be seeing more shades of earthy browns, reds, and blondes this year and less bright, neon, fantasy, and high-contrast colors. Dark, sultry brunettes will be ultra-chic as well. Here are some of the most gorgeous spring hair color trends. You’re going to be dying to try them yourself!
Sunny Buttercream Blonde
There is nothing quite so refreshing after a long dreary winter as the warm spring sun, and there’s no better color to replace the dark, ashy tones in your hair than a bright buttercream blonde. The warm sunny glow will brighten your mood every time you look in the mirror, and it will brighten your complexion as well.
Glossy Midnight Black
Jet-black hair has a mesmerizing charm with its iridescent sheen. With the goth aesthetic quickly rising in popularity you’re sure to start seeing an uptick in glossy midnight-black manes this season and throughout the rest of the year. This color perfectly captures those goth vibes. But don’t be surprised to see some pops of color thrown in with bright money piece highlights or dipped tips in shades of crimson red, deep purple, and darkest indigo.
The popular rose gold hair color is getting twisted up just a little this spring with more peach undertones. This shade is warmer than its rose-tinged counterpart making it the perfect pastel shade for spring. This color makes a statement while remaining soft-spoken and feminine.
This super glossy liquid color treatment is set to be one of the hottest trends this spring. You’ll be seeing liquid hair in rich brunette shades like warm chocolate, deep espresso, and rich mocha with carefully placed highlights to catch the light and enhance the glossy sheen, mimicking the reflection of water. These highlights and the high gloss treatment are key to this look.
Continuing the earthy color theme this red-orange shade with undertones of brown will make anyone look as if they were born ginger. Your colorist can adjust the intensity of this color to make it work with a variety of skin tones, so if you’ve always wanted to try life as a redhead now is your chance.
Bronde takes the best parts of blonde hair and the best parts of brunette and combines them into an amazing color all its own. If you then add full highlights throughout that seem to make your mane glow from within and you’ve got an illuminated bronde. This is one of those wonderfully neutral colors that work well with most skin tones.
An expensive brunette is awesome, but if you really want to heat things up for spring go for an expensive brunette. It has the same luxurious look but with more warmth. Golden highlights strategically placed throughout lighten the color gradually giving it so much dimension.
At Home Color Care
Now that your color is just right you want to keep it that way. A lot of what helps hair color last is how it is cared for at home. Follow these tips to extend the life of your new hair color so that you can enjoy it longer.
Tip #1- Shampoo less. Every time you shampoo your hair you lose just a little color. You won’t see the difference right away because it is so gradual. Cut back to one to two shampoos per week to keep your pigment in place.
Tip#2- Keep it cool. Heat damages the pigments that give dyed hair its color. So cooler showers and limiting heat styling can go a long way toward preserving your hair color.
Tip #3- Condition regularly. If your hair dries out it will take on a dull appearance, and the color will look rather drab as well. Keeping your hair well moisturized will keep it looking healthy, shiny, and vibrant.
Tip #4- Use a weekly hair mask. Chemical processing, no matter how gentle, always causes some level of damage to your strands. Counteract this with weekly deep conditioning hair masks to repair damage and strengthen your strands.
It’s time for you to come see the amazing stylists at D’Ametri’s to update your color for spring. Give us a call at 303-274-7838, use our convenient online booking tool, or download our free mobile app from iTunes, or Google Play to schedule your appointment today and walk out with the gorgeous color you’ve been just dying to try. We’ll see you soon at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO.
- Gorgeous Spring Hair Color Trends You'll Be Dying To Try
- Flaunt Gorgeous Hair This Spring With Hair Extensions
- Get Rid Of Dull Winter Skin With A Rejuvenating Spring Facial
- Get A Fresh Look This Spring With One Of These Trendy Haircuts
- Using The Right Hairbrush Can Make All The Difference
- Are Dirty Styling Tools Causing Your Bad Hair Days?
- A Healthy Scalp Equals Healthy Hair
- Gorgeous Haircuts You'll See Everywhere In 2023
- Winter 2022 Hair Color Forecast
- Easy Updos for the 2022 Holiday Season
- Bangs- The Biggest Fall Hair Trend of 2022
- Professional Hair Care Tips For Healthy Frizz-Free Tresses
- Awesome Men's Styles for Autumn 2022
- Bridal Hairstyle Inspiration For Your Autumn Wedding
- Trendy Cozy Hair Colors to "Fall" in Love With
- Easy, Low Maintenance Hairstyles For New Moms
- Trendy Hairstyles for Back-to-School 2022
- Red Hair Care 101- Why It Fades and How to Stop It?
- The Beauty of Traditional Foil Highlights- Full or Partial
- Nautical Themed Hairstyles for a Summer Beach Wedding
- Enjoy Smooth, Sleek Summer Styles with a Keratin Treatment
- Is Your Conditioner Right For You?
- Should Men Cover Their Grays?
- Balayage Vs Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Things First Time Blondes Need to Know
- Get Unstoppable Shine With Color Gloss
- Handsome Men's Haircuts for Spring
- 4 Little Known Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Your Expert Guide to Rocking Healthy Curls
- Top Kids Haircuts of 2022
- Hot Hairstyles for Kick Off 2022 in Style
- Hot Hair Colors to Rock 2022
- D'Ametri's Gift Cards Make Holiday Gift Giving Easy
- Easy Hair Hacks for Healthy Winter Hair
- Fabulous and Easy Hairstyles for Your Thanksgiving Celebrations
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App