Discover which stylist is the best match for you!
January 29th We officially opened at our TOP200 Salon location
Address:7420 W. 120th AVE
Broomfield, CO 80020
9 miles North off 102th Ave and HWY 287
You're going to LOVE the 1920's Bungalow charm with free parking. Super proud of our team's support and GC's team to restore our property from studs into this amazing Salon in 4 months!!
Visioning summer to fall garden yoga and massage
Excited to see you and your hair!!
Gratitude and health to each and every one of YOU
DAmetris Aveda TEAM!
Get A Fresh Look This Spring With One Of These Trendy Haircuts
Admin February 15 2023
When spring arrives it brings with it new life, new growth, and change. As we sense its arrival a desire for change begins to wake up inside us prompting us to change along with the seasons. If you’re feeling this desire now, it’s because spring is nearly here and it’s time to get started on updating your hair. Here are some trending haircuts that you’ll be seeing to inspire your new spring look.
You’re no doubt familiar with the famous 70s shag haircut. Retro styles have been making a comeback, and the shag is back with a modern twist. The longer layers of the modern shag are a bit choppier than the classic cut giving it a feeling that’s a mix of rocker girl and cool french girl. This chic cut is the perfect compliment to all of your spring fashions, jeans, and little black dresses alike.
This chin-length bob is straight off the runways. This cut stands out among other bob cuts due to its squared, boxy silhouette. It’s cut bluntly at exactly the same length all around with sharp corners. This cut is great for limp hair because it removes weight giving you the illusion of a thicker, fuller mane.
This haircut is a mix of two favorite styles from different eras. Pixie short layers on top give way to retro mullet-like longer layers at the neckline. This 70s modern hybrid style is a bit grunge while still maintaining chic femininity.
The C Cut
This style is set to be one of the top contenders this spring. It’s currently sweeping 90s nostalgia across social media. It’s a modern take on the beloved Rachel cut of the 1990s. Bangs that graze your cheekbones blend into chin and collarbone length layers to create the C shape of this cut. The layers swoop forward toward your face creating a gorgeous frame with plenty of volume and movement.
Shullet (aka The Octopus)
This is another haircut hybrid, but this time it combines two retro hairstyles to create something new and modern. This cut is a bit longer than the mixie with shaggy layers at the top and the characteristic sharp transition to longer piecey layers at the nape of the neck that many say resemble the tentacles of an octopus, hence the style’s nickname. But there’s nothing fishy at all about this style.
The butterfly cut has been trending for a while now with its long wispy layers. This is the perfect spring hairstyle update for those with longer hair that don’t want to chop off any length. Adding layers transforms your style with a soft, feathery look without losing any length at all.
Short haircuts are intimidating for a lot of gals with curly hair. They fear that cutting their strand too short will make them harder to manage, but the curly pixie makes managing your coils super easy to style. Your curls bring this short style to life with their natural volume and texture.
No-Cut Temporary Style Transformations
Changing your style doesn’t always have to involve dye or scissors. Here are some ideas for temporary style transformations that will give you a completely different look without giving up your favorite style.
- A deep side part will create the illusion of a haircut without a single snip. By removing volume from one side and flipping it to the other you will create a change of shape and give the side the part is facing the look of being slightly layered.
- Create a faux bob by gathering your strands in a loose ponytail. Slide the hair tie towards the ends of your hair and tuck the ends up under, pinning them at the neckline to create the look of shorter hair.
- Slick your hair back with some styling gel and a comb for a simple style change with a dramatic effect. Start with wet hair and a generous amount of gel to create this sleek wet look.
When you’re ready to freshen your look for spring, come see the talented stylists at D’Ametri’s. We will create a custom spring hairstyle for you that lets your unique personality shine. Give us a call at 303-274-7838, use our convenient online booking tool, or download our free mobile app from iTunes, or Google Play to schedule your haircut appointment today. We’ll see you soon at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO.
- Get A Fresh Look This Spring With One Of These Trendy Haircuts
- Using The Right Hairbrush Can Make All The Difference
- Are Dirty Styling Tools Causing Your Bad Hair Days?
- A Healthy Scalp Equals Healthy Hair
- Gorgeous Haircuts You'll See Everywhere In 2023
- Winter 2022 Hair Color Forecast
- Easy Updos for the 2022 Holiday Season
- Bangs- The Biggest Fall Hair Trend of 2022
- Professional Hair Care Tips For Healthy Frizz-Free Tresses
- Awesome Men's Styles for Autumn 2022
- Bridal Hairstyle Inspiration For Your Autumn Wedding
- Trendy Cozy Hair Colors to "Fall" in Love With
- Easy, Low Maintenance Hairstyles For New Moms
- Trendy Hairstyles for Back-to-School 2022
- Red Hair Care 101- Why It Fades and How to Stop It?
- The Beauty of Traditional Foil Highlights- Full or Partial
- Nautical Themed Hairstyles for a Summer Beach Wedding
- Enjoy Smooth, Sleek Summer Styles with a Keratin Treatment
- Is Your Conditioner Right For You?
- Should Men Cover Their Grays?
- Balayage Vs Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Things First Time Blondes Need to Know
- Get Unstoppable Shine With Color Gloss
- Handsome Men's Haircuts for Spring
- 4 Little Known Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Your Expert Guide to Rocking Healthy Curls
- Top Kids Haircuts of 2022
- Hot Hairstyles for Kick Off 2022 in Style
- Hot Hair Colors to Rock 2022
- D'Ametri's Gift Cards Make Holiday Gift Giving Easy
- Easy Hair Hacks for Healthy Winter Hair
- Fabulous and Easy Hairstyles for Your Thanksgiving Celebrations
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App