Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
admin March 15 2021
Spring is almost here, and that means it’s time for a style change. Why not start by trying a fun new hair color? There are plenty of great ideas for beautiful colors that you can choose from to start off the season right. Here are some of our favorites.
Rich brown. A beautiful, rich chocolate brown is the perfect hair color for brunettes this spring. It’s a great choice for those who already have a shade of brunette and just want a slight change to their color. Subtle lighter highlights add a wonderful dimension to this fantastic color. The real trick is adding gloss, which helps bring out the amazing shine in this color choice.
Ink black. If you love dark hair color, this choice is perfect for you. It’s a deep, rich black with a barely-there hint of blue that adds interest to the shade. As with rich brown, you’ll want to add gloss to a dark ink black for added shine.
Platinum blonde. We’re seeing this bold blonde color everywhere on the fashion runways this season. Platinum has always been a fun color, but it’s a bigger commitment than many other colors, so talk to your D’Ametri’s colorist about whether it’s the right shade for you. It generally looks best with cool skin tones.
Honey blonde. This version of blonde is a warm, golden color that’s perfect for spring. With the right mix of blended roots and buttery blonde highlights, it’s a natural-looking blonde that will look great with all your spring outfits.
Rich ginger. The shade to choose for red this season is rich ginger, a deeper, brilliant color that looks fantastic with a variety of skin tones. Most redheads don’t think about highlights – but adding a few subtle light highlights can really add dimension and make your red look more natural.
Fantasy fun. There are plenty of beautiful fantasy shades out there to try, and they really are the ultimate fun hair color. Pink is huge this season and will look fabulous with light spring wardrobes, but you can also have fun with other colors that fit your personality, like lavender, icy blue, and even silver.
If you’re inspired to try a fun new hair color for spring, make an appointment today at D’Ametri’s, and our expert colorists will help you choose the perfect shade for your individual personality. You can make an appointment on our free mobile app, available on iTunes or Google Play. And if apps aren’t your thing, use our convenient online booking tool, visit us at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO, or call 303-274-7838 to book your hair color appointment.
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App