Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
Admin January 14 2020
Imagine this. You’re browsing through Instagram when you see it. A hairstyle so great you make an appointment with your stylist ASAP, but when you see the final result, it's less than spectacular. There’s a number of things that could have happened, though the problem is often caused by the shape of your face. Some haircuts just won’t work for every shape, and it’s essential to pick a style that works with your natural features instead of against. Luckily though, there are plenty of beautiful options for every face shape from the heart to the square.
With a heart shape, you want a cut that focuses away from the sharp jawline; think chin-length styles and long layers. Bangs also hide a wider forehead.
The key to unlocking the right hairstyle for a round face shape is height and length. Loose curls and long bobs will help make your features appear more slender, or a sharp pixie adds sleekness.
Diamond faces usually need a bit of softening to balance out the angular jaw and narrow forehead. Medium lengths and deep side parts work to soothe your face’s angles.
Oval faces shapes and can sport the biggest variety of haircuts. If you’re lucky enough to have an oval shape, everything from short bobs to long styles is likely to look great.
Wispy layers and side-swept bangs neutralize square-shaped faces and soften the angles. A more full face is easy to disguise under styles like long waves and or a cropped bob.
If your face is longer than choose a cut that puts a spotlight on flattering features like your cheekbones and distracts from the elongated shape. Aim for a style around shoulder length for the best look.
At D’Ametri’s, our styles help you pick a style that compliments your face’s shape and make sure your hair looks sexy and gorgeous. Download our free mobile app, available on iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon. If apps aren’t your thing, use our convenient online booking tool, visit us at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO or call 303-274-7838 to book an appointment.
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App