Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
admin October 14 2020
Snow will be here before you know it so why not enjoy our short, fall season with a new haircut take you into the new year. To bring some inspiration, we’ve previewed the fall 2020 haircut and style trends.
Hidden Layers. If your hair is on the thin side, this might be a good cut for you. It’s a sly way to add more volume to your hair but give the illusion that your hair is all one length. If you could use some more volume, have your D’Ametri’s hairstylist add some invisible layers in deliberate areas underneath your hair
Love Your Lob. If you like the single length look and don’t need added volume, try a lob. It’s basically a long bob, hanging at just about shoulder length. If you want to add some individuality to your hair cut, try it with an asymmetrical cut or crimp in some texture.
Choppy Layers. If mid-length is more to your liking, try adding more depth and dimension with a lot of trendy, choppy layers. This style is great for all hair types. Thin straight hair will have more volume, curly hair will have more define curls, and it will take some weight off thick hair.
Curly Layers. If you want shorter hair right at the shoulder but have a lot of curls, ask your stylist about this easy-care haircut. The layers will give you natural volume and your curls will be nice and defined. This cut allows you to naturally dry your hair or use a diffuser to keep your curls bouncy.
Asymmetrical Bob. If you’re ready to go shorter, let’s start with one of the short, easy-to-maintain styles. This bob is unique in that it’s longer on one side and shorter on the other. Typically, the short side is about chin length and you can do a middle part for a mild look or a deep part for a more dramatic style.
Pretty Pixie. Ready to make a statement with super short hair? The pixie cut is a timeless classic that never goes out of style but the possibilities are endless. With tons of layers, you can add volume, show off your own personality, while enjoying short, manageable hair.
At D’Ametri’s, our hairstylists are experts with the latest hairstyles and cutting techniques. Download our free mobile app, available on iTunes, or Google Play. If apps aren’t your thing, use our convenient online booking tool, visit us at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO, or call 303-274-7838 to book an appointment.
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App