Easy Updos for the 2022 Holiday Season
Admin November 15 2022
The holiday season is upon us, and that means lots of parties and family gatherings. With all of the planning, cooking, and shopping, who needs the added stress of complicated updos? But you still want to look like you spent hours on your hair, right? These hairstyles look intricate and time-consuming but take only minutes to create. It doesn’t always have to be hard work to look good.
Romantic Lace Braid
This is a beautiful, loose French braid, with a twist. You’ll start by parting our hair on the side. Begin a French braid at the part following your front hairline. After creating three braid sections stop adding hair to the back section of the braid. Keep the braid pulled straight down and continue adding hair to the front section just until you reach the nape of your neck. Continue loosely braiding all the way to the ends. Pull on the outer edges of sections of the braid to fluff it up a bit. Now pull the rest of your hair into a low messy bun and pin it into place. Pull the braid across the back of your head just above the bun and pin it into place. If the tail of your braid is long enough you can wrap it around the bun and tuck in the ends. Leave some tendrils hanging down here and there for an even softer look.
2 Minute Roll and Tuck
This is a style full of old-world charm, and it’s so easy! Part the front of your hair in the center and take a two-inch section on each side from part to ear and secure it in the back into a low ponytail. Gather the rest of your hair and twist. Now begin rolling the twisted hair over the sectioned ponytail and tucking all of the ends behind securing with pins as you go. Once all the hair is smoothly rolled and tucked top the roll with a beautiful barrette or decorative comb.
This twisted braid wraps all the way around your head to create an elegant crown. Add in all kinds of festive embellishments to make it even more special. Begin by parting your hair on the side to your crown and then straight down the back. Starting at the part, create a flat twist pulling in tiny sections from the front all the way around your hairline to the back. Secure while you twist the other side. Cross the ends of the twists over in the back and tuck the ends under the twist on the opposite side.
Topsy Turvy French Braid and Bun
This is a style that’s guaranteed to grab attention. Flip your head over and tightly French braid up the back of your head from the nape of your neck to the crown. Pull all the rest of your hair back with the tail of the braid and twist it into a loose bun. Secure with pins and add some cute seasonal accessories for an extra special touch.
Double French Braids With Braided Bun
For this style, you will part your hair on the side angling the part towards the opposite side in the back. Starting at the part loosely French braided down each side all the way to the back keeping towards the hairline. Continue each braid to the ends. Secure and tug the outer sections of the braid to loosen and fluff the braid for a softer look. Then twist them around each other to form a bun in the center back. Pin it into place, and you’re ready to go.
If you need help creating a more intricate updo for your holiday gatherings or a special occasion the talented stylists at D’Ametri’s are here for you. We will create a one-of-a-kind updo that will make you look fabulous and ultimately wow everyone. Give us a call at 303-274-7838, use our convenient online booking tool, or download our free mobile app from iTunes, or Google Play to schedule your appointment today and take some of the stress out of your holidays. We’ll see you soon at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO.
- Get Glam This Holiday Season with Lash Extensions
- Fresh and Fabulous: Top Fall Haircuts You'll Want to Try
- Managing Frizz and Static in Your Hair During Fall Weather
- The Science of Hair: Understanding How Seasonal Changes Affect Your Tresses
- Unlocking Sleek Perfection: The Art of Japanese Hair Straightening
- Fall Style Elevation: Exploring Extensions and Hairpieces for Hair Loss Solutions
- Rockin' Back-to-School Hairstyles for the 2023 Fall Semester
- Expert At-Home Skincare Tips for a Radiant Summer Glow
- Hot Hair Color Trends for Summer 2023: Embrace the Hottest Shades
- Discover the Hottest Summer Haircuts Taking Social Media by Storm
- Get Inspired: 7 Trending Summer Bridal Hairstyles for Your Dream Wedding
- Professional Facials Are Essential To Beautiful Skin
- Lash Extensions Define and Enhance Your Eyes For Effortless Beauty
- Beautiful And Easy Hairstyles For Busy Mornings
- You Can Use Hair Color To Brighten Your Complexion- Here's How
- Gorgeous Spring Hair Color Trends You'll Be Dying To Try
- Flaunt Gorgeous Hair This Spring With Hair Extensions
- Get Rid Of Dull Winter Skin With A Rejuvenating Spring Facial
- Get A Fresh Look This Spring With One Of These Trendy Haircuts
- Using The Right Hairbrush Can Make All The Difference
- Are Dirty Styling Tools Causing Your Bad Hair Days?
- A Healthy Scalp Equals Healthy Hair
- Gorgeous Haircuts You'll See Everywhere In 2023
- Winter 2022 Hair Color Forecast
- Easy Updos for the 2022 Holiday Season
- Bangs- The Biggest Fall Hair Trend of 2022
- Professional Hair Care Tips For Healthy Frizz-Free Tresses
- Awesome Men's Styles for Autumn 2022
- Bridal Hairstyle Inspiration For Your Autumn Wedding
- Trendy Cozy Hair Colors to "Fall" in Love With
- Easy, Low Maintenance Hairstyles For New Moms
- Trendy Hairstyles for Back-to-School 2022
- Red Hair Care 101- Why It Fades and How to Stop It?
- The Beauty of Traditional Foil Highlights- Full or Partial
- Nautical Themed Hairstyles for a Summer Beach Wedding
- Enjoy Smooth, Sleek Summer Styles with a Keratin Treatment
- Is Your Conditioner Right For You?
- Should Men Cover Their Grays?
- Balayage Vs Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Things First Time Blondes Need to Know
- Get Unstoppable Shine With Color Gloss
- Handsome Men's Haircuts for Spring
- 4 Little Known Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Your Expert Guide to Rocking Healthy Curls
- Top Kids Haircuts of 2022
- Hot Hairstyles for Kick Off 2022 in Style
- Hot Hair Colors to Rock 2022
- D'Ametri's Gift Cards Make Holiday Gift Giving Easy
- Easy Hair Hacks for Healthy Winter Hair
- Fabulous and Easy Hairstyles for Your Thanksgiving Celebrations
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App