Discover which stylist is the best match for you!
January 29th We officially opened at our TOP200 Salon location
Address:7420 W. 120th AVE
Broomfield, CO 80020
9 miles North off 102th Ave and HWY 287
You're going to LOVE the 1920's Bungalow charm with free parking. Super proud of our team's support and GC's team to restore our property from studs into this amazing Salon in 4 months!!
Visioning summer to fall garden yoga and massage
Excited to see you and your hair!!
Gratitude and health to each and every one of YOU
DAmetris Aveda TEAM!
Easy, Low Maintenance Hairstyles For New Moms
Admin August 15 2022
Becoming a mother is one of the most exciting and busiest times in a woman’s life. While taking on your new role as a parent you also have to navigate an altered and often lacking sleep schedule, hormone changes, body changes, and even changes to your hair. Add all of this to the responsibilities you had before the arrival of your little one and it can be very hard to find time for yourself. You can maintain a cute hairstyle as a new mom without sacrificing anything else. The key is to make styling easier. Here are a few things to know about your changing hair and some hairstyle ideas to help you look great without taking up too much of your limited time.
Why Your Hair Looks Different After Having a Baby
You may have noticed your hair starting to look thinner or maybe noticed some texture changes after your baby was born. Much of this is due to shifts in hormones. During pregnancy, your hormones lock your hair follicles in the growth phase and prevent your hair from shedding. After the baby is born and the pregnancy hormones are gone many follicles shift into the next phase where hair sheds. This can sometimes lead to an alarming amount of hair loss. This will soon correct itself as your hair growth cycle begins to regulate, but it can create some styling challenges in the meantime.
How You Can Help Your Hair Look and Feel Its Best
If there’s ever been a time in your life that you’ve deserved some self-pampering it’s right after the birth of a baby. When you’re devoting all of your time to the care of your infant it’s never been more important to set some time aside just for you. Visiting your stylist is the perfect way to pamper yourself and your hair to get it looking its best. A professional conditioning treatment, keratin treatment, or perm paired with a low-maintenance haircut can make your hair look fuller and healthier as well as make it a breeze to style. Here are a few examples of easy care haircuts that fit a new mother’s busy lifestyle:
Long Loose Waves- If you prefer to keep your locks long but are tired of boring buns and ponytails because you have no time to style your hair, ask your stylist to create some permanent loose waves for you. It will give you a wash-and-go style that you can wear down, and it will also add some pizzazz to your ponies when you need to pull it back in a hurry.
Pixie- A short layered pixie is a chic and stylish look that is perfect for new moms. It’s easier to wash, easier to style, and makes sure that your hair stays out of your face during diaper changes. It also ensures that the baby won’t be able to latch onto your tresses with curious little fingers when they get a little older.
Blunt Bob- A blunt bob is another great style that’s easy to care for. Just wash and air dry. No styling is needed. It looks great on both straight and curly tresses and works for both formal and casual affairs.
The stylists here at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio would love the opportunity to congratulate you on the arrival of your little one as well as the chance to pamper you with a new hairstyle that is easy to care for. We want you to feel confident and beautiful while enjoying this time with your baby. Give us a call at 303-274-7838, use our online booking tool, or download our free mobile app from iTunes or Google Play to book your appointment today. We’ll see you soon at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO.
- Gorgeous Spring Hair Color Trends You'll Be Dying To Try
- Flaunt Gorgeous Hair This Spring With Hair Extensions
- Get Rid Of Dull Winter Skin With A Rejuvenating Spring Facial
- Get A Fresh Look This Spring With One Of These Trendy Haircuts
- Using The Right Hairbrush Can Make All The Difference
- Are Dirty Styling Tools Causing Your Bad Hair Days?
- A Healthy Scalp Equals Healthy Hair
- Gorgeous Haircuts You'll See Everywhere In 2023
- Winter 2022 Hair Color Forecast
- Easy Updos for the 2022 Holiday Season
- Bangs- The Biggest Fall Hair Trend of 2022
- Professional Hair Care Tips For Healthy Frizz-Free Tresses
- Awesome Men's Styles for Autumn 2022
- Bridal Hairstyle Inspiration For Your Autumn Wedding
- Trendy Cozy Hair Colors to "Fall" in Love With
- Easy, Low Maintenance Hairstyles For New Moms
- Trendy Hairstyles for Back-to-School 2022
- Red Hair Care 101- Why It Fades and How to Stop It?
- The Beauty of Traditional Foil Highlights- Full or Partial
- Nautical Themed Hairstyles for a Summer Beach Wedding
- Enjoy Smooth, Sleek Summer Styles with a Keratin Treatment
- Is Your Conditioner Right For You?
- Should Men Cover Their Grays?
- Balayage Vs Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Things First Time Blondes Need to Know
- Get Unstoppable Shine With Color Gloss
- Handsome Men's Haircuts for Spring
- 4 Little Known Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Your Expert Guide to Rocking Healthy Curls
- Top Kids Haircuts of 2022
- Hot Hairstyles for Kick Off 2022 in Style
- Hot Hair Colors to Rock 2022
- D'Ametri's Gift Cards Make Holiday Gift Giving Easy
- Easy Hair Hacks for Healthy Winter Hair
- Fabulous and Easy Hairstyles for Your Thanksgiving Celebrations
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App