Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
admin January 28 2020
If you’re anything like us, hat hair can really be a drag on your style. Once the hat is gone, your locks are frizzy and flat. The cold weather this time of year makes hats a must, but do we have to choose between warmth and fabulous hair? You don’t have to give up your cozy beanie just for the sake of your hair. We’re coming in to help and show you a few ways to keep your hair looking great even after you take off your hat.
Start With Healthy Hair- The stronger your tresses, the better they’ll hold up against stifling hats. If your hair could use a little help to be its healthiest, keratin and botanical treatments, strengthen hair while also moisturizing the strands so static won’t be a problem.
Be Picky With Beanies- Different fabrics and sizes of hats all play into how your hair will look. It pays to make sure your hat doesn’t make hair worse. Fabrics like wool and silk maintain smooth, though coarser materials increase the chances of frizz. That’s not all, though. Tighter hats strangle hair and ruin your style.
Dry Hair First - Slipping on a hat before your hair has a chance to dry completely is a surefire way to end up with disastrous hat hair. A damp mane can dry into a stubborn mess under a hat, so make sure your hair is still wet before you head out.
If you can’t escape hat hair and need to get it under control quickly and easily, you can always carry a travel-size can of hairspray, and dryer sheets are surprisingly effective against static.
D’Ametri’s makes it easy to have fewer bad hair days, even when you wear a hat. Book your appointment now and know the cold weather ‘t won’t hold your locks back from looking gorgeous. Download our free mobile app, available on iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon. If apps aren’t your thing, use our convenient online booking tool, visit us at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO or call 303-274-7838 to book an appointment.
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App