Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
admin May 31 2021
Sometimes when you color your hair things don’t go quite as planned. Whether your color was botched by someone impersonating a professional colorist, your living with DIY quarantine color gone wrong, or that drugstore kit that promised salon-quality results at home lied, you needn’t hang your head in shame until it grows out. Corrective color services can turn your hair color mishaps around, and help you hold your head high again with a gorgeous color you love.
What is Corrective Color?
Corrective color is a multistep professional salon hair color service that does just what its name implies. It corrects color gone wrong. Whether the unwanted color is the result of a dye job gone wrong or simply a case of hair color regret, this service can rescue your hair and restore it to its former beauty.
Corrective color is a process that cannot be rushed. Measures must be taken to protect your hair from further damage, so depending on the nature of the color mishap and the severity of the problem it could involve several steps spread out over a few different appointments. You’ll need a consultation to develop a plan before we get started because every situation is unique and may require a different approach. It will be worth your wait in the end.
Color That’s Too Light
This is usually one of the easier color mistakes to correct. Quite often all that is needed is the application of a darker shade on the top, but don’t be tempted to try this on your own. Mixing the wrong shades or types of hair color together could lead to an even worse mess than before. So leave this one to the pros to avoid adding even more steps to your corrective color plan when you do come to us for help.
Color That’s Too Dark
Lightening a color that is too dark needs to be done gently to avoid damaging your strands. A color cleanse will need to be done first to remove as much of the current color as possible. Once the unwanted color is removed we can get started with creating the perfect color just for you. Don’t worry, we’ll use products and take steps to protect your tresses from damage to keep them soft and healthy as we go about creating your dream color.
So even if your hair is a hot mess of blotchy green or brassy orange, the expert colorists at D’Ametri’s can help. Give us a call at 303-274-7838, use our convenient online booking tool, or download our free mobile app from iTunes or Google Play to schedule a consultation and get started on the path from hair color shame to hair color fame. We’ll see you soon at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO.
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App