Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
Admin June 30 2021
Brunette is one of the most versatile hair colors, with a wide range of both warm and cool tones to choose from to give you that perfect style. Here at D’Ametri’s, we’re seeing lots of clients asking for different options for brunette hair colors for their summer style. We’ve put together a few of our favorite ideas to help you love your beautiful brunette shade this summer.
Sun-kissed babylights. One of the best ways to dress up your brunette color is through highlights. These delicate babylights let you stick with the deep, rich color you love while adding just a little warmth and dimension to your summer style. For a great look, try some caramel babylights against a rich brown or black base.
Mushroom brown. While the temperatures get warmer, you can stay with cool shades with this ashy mushroom brown. It’s all about the undertones, with hints of ash grey mixed with sandy brown for fantastic summer color.
Ombre. Ombre is a fabulous way to add interest to your brunette color. For most natural brunettes, you can stick with your natural color and transition to a lighter caramel for a gorgeous color that looks great even as it grows out.
Warm copper highlights. We’re seeing lots of brunettes opting for a little red in their color, and one of the best ways to make it happen is with copper highlights. These warm red embellishments add both a pop of color and some great dimensions for a great summer look.
Chunky highlights. Those chunky highlights of the 90s are back for 2021, and they’re a great color choice for summer. You can go as light as you’d like to give you that almost-blonde look or a beautiful chocolate caramel look for the attention-getting color you’ll love.
Money piece. This face-framing color gives you one of the most versatile color choices this summer. Go with a bright blonde for high contrast, a warm caramel for a more subtle look, or even a multicolor money piece highlight to make a unique, personalized statement this summer.
Looking to spice up your brunette this summer? Make an appointment today at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio and our expert colorists can help you choose the perfect shade for you. Make an appointment today on our free mobile app, available on iTunes or Google Play. If apps aren’t your thing, use our convenient online booking tool, visit us at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO, or call 303-274-7838 to book your hair color appointment.
- Top Kids Haircuts of 2022
- Hot Hairstyles for Kick Off 2022 in Style
- Hot Hair Colors to Rock 2022
- D'Ametri's Gift Cards Make Holiday Gift Giving Easy
- Easy Hair Hacks for Healthy Winter Hair
- Fabulous and Easy Hairstyles for Your Thanksgiving Celebrations
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App