Beautiful And Easy Hairstyles For Busy Mornings
Admin May 15 2023
Have you ever awakened suddenly in panic because you realize that your alarm didn’t go off and now you’re running extremely late? If so, you are not alone. This is something that nearly everyone experiences at least once in their life. Now you’re awake, you're stressed, and you have to get out that door as fast as possible, but you still need to look presentable. What do you do? Today we will offer some hairstyle ideas that coupled with a coat of mascara and a bit of lip gloss can get you out the door in record time without sacrificing your appearance.
Easy, Simple Waves
This style takes a bit of preparation, but if running late in the mornings is how you usually roll you can make this part of your nightly routine to make mornings easier. Before bed spritz your hair lightly with water until just damp and then mist it with spray gel. Part your mane down the center and make two side ponytails. Twist each ponytail all the way to the tips and then twist around the base to create two buns. In the morning your hair will be dry. Take it down and gently finger comb to style your waves and you’re ready to go.
If you’re in a rush and forgot to prepare ahead of time you can fake by scrunching. Dampen your hair and apply some mousse. Scrunch your hair well and mist it with hairspray. Allow to air dry as you finish getting ready and commute to work. You will arrive with soft, loose waves with very little time or effort.
Accessorized Messy Bun
A messy bun is a hairstyle staple of the chronically late. But when you’re heading to the office you don’t want your messy bun to look messy. You want it to look intentionally unorganized. The key here is your accessories. A pretty ribbon, a super cute scrunchie, some sprigs of flowers, or a pearl comb tucked in on the side can make all the difference between looking like you just rolled out of bed and looking like you spent a lot of time on your soft romantic hairstyle.
Pinning your hair back is the instant fix to a messy bedhead. It contains and tames layers and bangs that simply won’t cooperate and gives you an instant sleek, stylish look. Simply grab two of your favorite combs or barrettes. Pull each side of the front of your hair to the side and secure it with your chosen accessory. For a little more detail give each side a twist before you pin it in place. Spritz with hairspray to contain any frizz or flyaways and you have a polished look that’s ready for the office.
When you don’t want to wear your hair up but don’t have much time to style it, a half-up style gives you the best of both worlds. You get the freedom that comes with leaving your lovely locks down and the benefit of having them pinned up out of your way at the same time. To create the look first comb your hair and then starting at the top of your ears or your temples part it straight back to the crown of your head and gather up the top portion and secure it into a bun, twist, braid, or ponytail, whichever time allows for. Smooth any flyaways and set with hairspray for a style that will last all day.
Keeping your hair trimmed and roots regularly touched up is also of vital importance to maintaining a professional image when you don’t have time for styling. A new hairstyle may make rushed mornings easier as well. If your hair is in need of a revamp the talented stylist at D’Ametri’s can analyze your hair and help you choose a haircut that works with your natural texture and contours to make styling easy and make busy mornings a breeze. Give us a call at 303-274-7838, use our convenient online booking tool, or download our free mobile app from iTunes, or Google Play to schedule your appointment today. We’ll see you soon at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO.
- Fall Style Elevation: Exploring Extensions and Hairpieces for Hair Loss Solutions
- Rockin' Back-to-School Hairstyles for the 2023 Fall Semester
- Expert At-Home Skincare Tips for a Radiant Summer Glow
- Hot Hair Color Trends for Summer 2023: Embrace the Hottest Shades
- Discover the Hottest Summer Haircuts Taking Social Media by Storm
- Get Inspired: 7 Trending Summer Bridal Hairstyles for Your Dream Wedding
- Professional Facials Are Essential To Beautiful Skin
- Lash Extensions Define and Enhance Your Eyes For Effortless Beauty
- Beautiful And Easy Hairstyles For Busy Mornings
- You Can Use Hair Color To Brighten Your Complexion- Here's How
- Gorgeous Spring Hair Color Trends You'll Be Dying To Try
- Flaunt Gorgeous Hair This Spring With Hair Extensions
- Get Rid Of Dull Winter Skin With A Rejuvenating Spring Facial
- Get A Fresh Look This Spring With One Of These Trendy Haircuts
- Using The Right Hairbrush Can Make All The Difference
- Are Dirty Styling Tools Causing Your Bad Hair Days?
- A Healthy Scalp Equals Healthy Hair
- Gorgeous Haircuts You'll See Everywhere In 2023
- Winter 2022 Hair Color Forecast
- Easy Updos for the 2022 Holiday Season
- Bangs- The Biggest Fall Hair Trend of 2022
- Professional Hair Care Tips For Healthy Frizz-Free Tresses
- Awesome Men's Styles for Autumn 2022
- Bridal Hairstyle Inspiration For Your Autumn Wedding
- Trendy Cozy Hair Colors to "Fall" in Love With
- Easy, Low Maintenance Hairstyles For New Moms
- Trendy Hairstyles for Back-to-School 2022
- Red Hair Care 101- Why It Fades and How to Stop It?
- The Beauty of Traditional Foil Highlights- Full or Partial
- Nautical Themed Hairstyles for a Summer Beach Wedding
- Enjoy Smooth, Sleek Summer Styles with a Keratin Treatment
- Is Your Conditioner Right For You?
- Should Men Cover Their Grays?
- Balayage Vs Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Things First Time Blondes Need to Know
- Get Unstoppable Shine With Color Gloss
- Handsome Men's Haircuts for Spring
- 4 Little Known Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Your Expert Guide to Rocking Healthy Curls
- Top Kids Haircuts of 2022
- Hot Hairstyles for Kick Off 2022 in Style
- Hot Hair Colors to Rock 2022
- D'Ametri's Gift Cards Make Holiday Gift Giving Easy
- Easy Hair Hacks for Healthy Winter Hair
- Fabulous and Easy Hairstyles for Your Thanksgiving Celebrations
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App