Bangs- The Biggest Fall Hair Trend of 2022
Admin October 30 2022
One of the biggest fall hair trends of 2022 is bangs. Even before fall officially started several celebrities were spotted donning different styles of fringes. If you’ve been contemplating adding bangs to your hairstyle, now is the time since pretty much all styles of bangs seem to be in for this season. It doesn’t matter if your hair is long, short, or somewhere in between, there is a trendy bang style to compliment your look. Get inspired by these gorgeous fringes.
Full Blunt Cut Fringe
Heavy bangs are cut straight across at eyebrow level to make a daring statement with these bangs. This style is flattering for oval, heart, and square-shaped faces, and pairs well with blunt bobs as well as longer layered cuts.
Side Swept Bangs
These bangs are cut at a soft angle that cascades down the side of your forehead. This bang style is slimming to the cheek area and helps to balance out the features of a round face. Side-swept bangs are a great addition to any hairstyle.
A full wispy fringe has a loose, uneven texture that works well with all face shapes and hairstyles. They add a soft, fun-loving, and youthful touch to any style. The light, tousled texture helps soften the sharp jawlines of square faces and balance the wide foreheads of heart-shaped faces, making this the perfect bang style for them especially.
Also known as French girl's bangs, this parted fringe style is among the most popular right now. These are similar to curtain bangs, but typically cut a bit shorter and styled differently with an open part in the middle. They’re cut in an A shape that tapers to a longer length at the sides. Adjust the length to match and they’re suitable for all face shapes and hairstyles.
Air bangs, sometimes called Korean bangs, are among the top fall newcomers. The ultrafine, airy texture of these bangs can transform any haircut. These bangs are very light with wispy and uneven ends that add a softness to your look.
If you love retro styles you love these micro bangs. Reminiscent of the 1950s these bangs are cut super short and cover only part of the forehead ending a good bit above the eyebrows. This is a look that makes a bold statement and they aren’t for everyone. Their short nature makes them quite a long-term commitment as it will take a while to grow them out if you find they’re not for you. Those that do choose them benefit greatly from their youthful vibes.
Uneven choppy bangs are the perfect pairing to a pixie cut. The texture and layers make these bangs very forgiving which lends them well to other styles as well. Try longer choppy bangs with a bob.
Long Curtain Bangs
Medium to long hair looks fabulous with sexy, swooping, 60s-inspired curtain bangs. These bangs softly frame the face to enhance your eyes and cheekbones. They’re easy to style and easy to grow out which is probably why they are the most sought-after hair trend of the season.
If you’re ready to jump on the bandwagon and add bangs to your style this fall, you can trust the talented stylists at D’Ametri’s to give you just the fringe you want. Give us a call at 303-274-7838, use our convenient online booking tool, or download our free mobile app from iTunes, or Google Play to schedule your appointment today. We’ll see you soon at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO.
- Gorgeous Haircuts You'll See Everywhere In 2023
- Winter 2022 Hair Color Forecast
- Easy Updos for the 2022 Holiday Season
- Bangs- The Biggest Fall Hair Trend of 2022
- Professional Hair Care Tips For Healthy Frizz-Free Tresses
- Awesome Men's Styles for Autumn 2022
- Bridal Hairstyle Inspiration For Your Autumn Wedding
- Trendy Cozy Hair Colors to "Fall" in Love With
- Easy, Low Maintenance Hairstyles For New Moms
- Trendy Hairstyles for Back-to-School 2022
- Red Hair Care 101- Why It Fades and How to Stop It?
- The Beauty of Traditional Foil Highlights- Full or Partial
- Nautical Themed Hairstyles for a Summer Beach Wedding
- Enjoy Smooth, Sleek Summer Styles with a Keratin Treatment
- Is Your Conditioner Right For You?
- Should Men Cover Their Grays?
- Balayage Vs Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Things First Time Blondes Need to Know
- Get Unstoppable Shine With Color Gloss
- Handsome Men's Haircuts for Spring
- 4 Little Known Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Your Expert Guide to Rocking Healthy Curls
- Top Kids Haircuts of 2022
- Hot Hairstyles for Kick Off 2022 in Style
- Hot Hair Colors to Rock 2022
- D'Ametri's Gift Cards Make Holiday Gift Giving Easy
- Easy Hair Hacks for Healthy Winter Hair
- Fabulous and Easy Hairstyles for Your Thanksgiving Celebrations
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App