Discover which stylist is the best match for you!
January 29th We officially opened at our TOP200 Salon location
Address:7420 W. 120th AVE
Broomfield, CO 80020
9 miles North off 102th Ave and HWY 287
You're going to LOVE the 1920's Bungalow charm with free parking. Super proud of our team's support and GC's team to restore our property from studs into this amazing Salon in 4 months!!
Visioning summer to fall garden yoga and massage
Excited to see you and your hair!!
Gratitude and health to each and every one of YOU
DAmetris Aveda TEAM!
American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
#amemetcalfe_dametrisavedasalon February 1 2021
Why the consumer seeks out an American Board of Certified Hair Colorists.
As in all professions, the consumer will seek out those certified for their expert knowledge and service excellence.
The title Board Certified Haircolorist sets qualified professionals apart from the masses and establishes a higher level of professionalism and credibility.
This Journey starts with completing the study to be licensed as a cosmetology in your State, then choosing to continue education and training specializing in the chemistry of haircolor. It is an expensive certification, takes a great deal of commitment and time to complete. Not to mention, there is a feeling of vulnerably around showcasing your talent and knowledge to your piers. Yet, it is very rewarding.
Response from Ame Metcalfe A.B.C.H. and co-owner of DAmetris Aveda when asked what she loves about being an Board Certified Hair Colorist ….
‘I love mentoring what I have learned and know about the chemistry of haircolor to empower other professionals in my industry. Daily at my salon with Protégé stylist who are so eager to solve the chemistry equation and Annually at the National American Board Of Certified Hair colorists event in LA. This is an industry-focused annual conference that attracts hair colorist’s, salon owners and managers for 25 years. This gathering of like- minded and passionate professionals develops and supports each other in knowledge of advanced haircolor techniques, chemistry, leadership and customer connection skills”
“I LOVE solving color corrections challenges and seeing the guests smile when she see’s the enhancement of her beauty.”
Ready for your haircolor challenge.
The American Board of Certified Haircolorists
is dedicated to:
- The development of standardized criteria in certification and consistent quality in the professional haircolorist.
- Bringing predictability and ethical professional behavior for the well-being of the consumer and enhancing excellence in customer service.
- Encouraging mentors to share their knowledge with aspiring professional haircolorists.
- Making available to them the confidence needed to excel in their chosen profession by creating opportunity for success and a prosperous future.
The certification of haircolorists has long been a vision of many professionals in our industry. Our goal is to establish a standard by which to judge competence and to acknowledge the level of excellence achieved in haircolor, thus creating credibility in the eyes of the consumer.
- Gorgeous Spring Hair Color Trends You'll Be Dying To Try
- Flaunt Gorgeous Hair This Spring With Hair Extensions
- Get Rid Of Dull Winter Skin With A Rejuvenating Spring Facial
- Get A Fresh Look This Spring With One Of These Trendy Haircuts
- Using The Right Hairbrush Can Make All The Difference
- Are Dirty Styling Tools Causing Your Bad Hair Days?
- A Healthy Scalp Equals Healthy Hair
- Gorgeous Haircuts You'll See Everywhere In 2023
- Winter 2022 Hair Color Forecast
- Easy Updos for the 2022 Holiday Season
- Bangs- The Biggest Fall Hair Trend of 2022
- Professional Hair Care Tips For Healthy Frizz-Free Tresses
- Awesome Men's Styles for Autumn 2022
- Bridal Hairstyle Inspiration For Your Autumn Wedding
- Trendy Cozy Hair Colors to "Fall" in Love With
- Easy, Low Maintenance Hairstyles For New Moms
- Trendy Hairstyles for Back-to-School 2022
- Red Hair Care 101- Why It Fades and How to Stop It?
- The Beauty of Traditional Foil Highlights- Full or Partial
- Nautical Themed Hairstyles for a Summer Beach Wedding
- Enjoy Smooth, Sleek Summer Styles with a Keratin Treatment
- Is Your Conditioner Right For You?
- Should Men Cover Their Grays?
- Balayage Vs Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Things First Time Blondes Need to Know
- Get Unstoppable Shine With Color Gloss
- Handsome Men's Haircuts for Spring
- 4 Little Known Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Your Expert Guide to Rocking Healthy Curls
- Top Kids Haircuts of 2022
- Hot Hairstyles for Kick Off 2022 in Style
- Hot Hair Colors to Rock 2022
- D'Ametri's Gift Cards Make Holiday Gift Giving Easy
- Easy Hair Hacks for Healthy Winter Hair
- Fabulous and Easy Hairstyles for Your Thanksgiving Celebrations
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App