7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
admin May 15 2021
The weather still has its ups and downs – it’s Colorado after all – but summer will be here before you know it. Men’s hairstyles are just as important as women so, at D’Ametri’s, we offer a barbering experience for our men clients. Here are some of the trending haircuts you’ll see more of this summer and beyond.
The French crop. It’s related to the quiff but with lower maintenance. This haircut features a short length, a fade on the sides, and some fringe on top. It’s a highly adaptable cut so you can customize the length on top and sides. But no matter the length, it delivers outstanding texture with a slightly messy look in a sexy kind of way.
The crew cut. There’s no doubt the classics are returning, and the crew cut is a timeless cut that never quite goes out of style. A modern twist is rather than keeping it short all over, today’s look has faded sides and a little more length of the top.
The undercut. This is one of the most versatile men’s cuts out there. You can choose short, long, or any length hair on top, but what sets it apart is the length distinction between the top and sides. This leaves room to personalize your look, style with a quiff, or add a fringe.
The Caesar cut. Time travel back to 1999 and you’ll remember the Caesar cut. It’s essentially a midpoint between a fade and fringe. Styling is simple and it’s easy to maintain, and growing it out is a cinch.
The quiff. Of course, this is still trending strong. It’s known as the lazy-man’s pompadour and it is easily customizable to be flattering to every face shape. Maintenance varies, from the French quiff to the ducktail-like teddy boy. With faded sides, most of the work goes into the front.
Faux hawk. Talk about a blast from the past. The faux hawk is back but in a messier, more playful form. It’s basically an undercut taken to the extreme. It adds length on top, brings the fade a little higher, and adds lots of gorgeous volume.
The Peaky Blinder. Cillian Murphy’s hairstyle in Peaky Blinder has become a popular trend. With its long, slightly disheveled top and nearly shaved sides, it’s a look that can easily go from office to a night on the town.
If you’re ready to update your hairstyle for the summer, enjoy the experience with our expert barbering services. At D’Ametri’s, our hairstylists are ready to give you a new hairstyle, cut, or hair color for the new season! Download our free mobile app, available on iTunes or Google Play. If apps aren’t your thing, use our convenient online booking tool, visit us at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO, or call 303-274-7838 to book an appointment.
- Nautical Themed Hairstyles for a Summer Beach Wedding
- Enjoy Smooth, Sleek Summer Styles with a Keratin Treatment
- Is Your Conditioner Right For You?
- Should Men Cover Their Grays?
- Balayage Vs Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Things First Time Blondes Need to Know
- Get Unstoppable Shine With Color Gloss
- Handsome Men's Haircuts for Spring
- 4 Little Known Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Your Expert Guide to Rocking Healthy Curls
- Top Kids Haircuts of 2022
- Hot Hairstyles for Kick Off 2022 in Style
- Hot Hair Colors to Rock 2022
- D'Ametri's Gift Cards Make Holiday Gift Giving Easy
- Easy Hair Hacks for Healthy Winter Hair
- Fabulous and Easy Hairstyles for Your Thanksgiving Celebrations
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App