5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
Admin February 29 2020
Bangs have been around for a long time, and they’ll always be popular. Though you don’t have to keep turning to the same old fringe styles. Anyone searching for fresh new ideas on bangs can rejoice with some of our suggestions that are hot right now. Fulfill all your fringe desires with one of these trendy bang styles when you schedule a hair appointment with our stylists.
1. Curly - We have seen curly bangs as people thought to avoid them for so long. Luckily now we’re seeing all the incredible ways having curly bangs enhances your hair and beauty.
2. Micro - These teeny tiny are super chic and edgy, yet can work with so many different hair types and face shape. Try a clip if you’re not ready to make the cut full time for some temporary fringe fun.
3. Curtain - Center parted stylist don’t miss out on pretty bangs when you ask your stylist for a curtain fringe. Long, wispy pieces of hair frame your face and help blend the bangs into the style even as they start to grow out.
4. Messy - Want to look effortlessly cool and on-trend? Messy bangs it is! The bangs pair well with you low maintenance styles like shag haircuts or ponytails.
5. Layered - Show off the layers after layers in these fringes. You can keep them straight to help even out an oval face or sweep them off to the side.
Our stylists D’Ametri’s can make new bangs work for you. We can also give you a sexy new cut or color to go with them. Download our free mobile app available on iTunes or Google Play. If apps aren’t your thing, use our convenient online booking tool, visit us at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO or call 303-274-7838 to book an appointment.
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App