4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
Admin December 10 2019
Wet hair is one of the undisputed champs of year trends this year. A slick mane that looks like you have just stepped out of the shower or got caught in a rainstorm is no doubt a sexy style that can work for a variety of different hair types, but how exactly does one achieve it.
If you’ve been dying to give the wet hair look a try, but aren’t sure how we’ve got you covered! You don’t have to load your tresses with a ton of product to have it look amazing. All it takes is a little time and some phenomenal gel but make sure to start with a new cut or even a color!
1. Start with damp hair. It might seem counterproductive but the wet hair look is just that -- a look! Dry your hair until only a little moisture remains.
2. Next comes the gel. It’s essential that you choose a product you can count on to get the sheen needed. You can also mix in a little cream to stop the gel from going crunchy. When everything’s ready, add the mixture to your roots. Only take between a dime and a quarter-sized amount based on the thickness of your hair.
3. Comb the gel back and through your hair. After it looks properly wet to your liking.
4. Top it off in hairspray. Now that your locks are looking great, seal the deal with some effective spray.
No matter how you want to style your hair at D’Ametri’s, our stylists are here to help. Get the perfect cut and color for wet-looking hairstyle when you book an appointment. Download our free mobile app, available on iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon. If apps aren’t your thing, use our convenient online booking tool, visit us at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO or call 303-274-7838 to book an appointment
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App