4 Little Known Benefits of Hair Extensions
Admin February 15 2022
What’s the first thing you think of when someone mentions hair extensions? Longer hair, right? That’s what instantly comes to mind for most people, and it’s easy to understand why. Hair extensions do give you longer hair, but there are more benefits that most people don’t know about. Today we’re going to talk about these overlooked benefits to show you how nearly everyone can benefit from hair extensions.
Boost Volume and Thickness
Thin, limp hair can get an instant volume boost and added thickness with extensions. You don’t even have to change your length. This is an excellent option for those experiencing loss because you can add wefts right where it’s needed to fill in thin patches. You can customize your look by adding a few wefts for a subtle boost or add more for loads of volume.
Reduces Styling Time
Those that were born with naturally thick hair may never know the struggle of trying to give limp strands some lift. A few extensions placed strategically will save you time by creating that lift and volume instantly without all the teasing, smoothing, and spraying. If you opt for extra length as well you’ll be able to easily achieve a wider variety of longer styles. With the added fullness you can quickly create a voluminous braid, pony, or bun to put a quick end to a bad hair day.
Allows Worry-Free Experimentation
Have you ever wanted to try a fun new color but were too scared to make the commitment? Many people let hair anxiety keep them stuck in the same hairstyle and color when they’d really love to experiment and try new things. Extensions will allow you to try out a new color by adding a few streaks or highlights, as well as try out different lengths and even add a bit of texture. If you don’t like the new style, extensions are removable.
Remedy Hair Regret
Anyone who has in any way altered their hair has at some point done something that they deeply regretted. Whether the stylist made a mistake, misunderstood what you wanted, or you simply made bad choices, you just weren’t thrilled when that chair spun around. Bad haircuts just happen sometimes. The good news is that with hair extensions you don’t have to live with it. Extensions can remedy the regret by adding length back where you need it to fix the faux pas.
If you’d like to experience some of the little-known benefits of hair extensions for yourself, the extension experts at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio will help you choose the perfect color, length, texture, and amount of extensions to create the look you want. Give us a call at 303-274-7838, use our online booking tool, or download our free mobile app from iTunes or Google Play to book your appointment today. You’ll find our salon at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO.
- Bridal Hairstyle Inspiration For Your Autumn Wedding
- Trendy Cozy Hair Colors to "Fall" in Love With
- Easy, Low Maintenance Hairstyles For New Moms
- Trendy Hairstyles for Back-to-School 2022
- Red Hair Care 101- Why It Fades and How to Stop It?
- The Beauty of Traditional Foil Highlights- Full or Partial
- Nautical Themed Hairstyles for a Summer Beach Wedding
- Enjoy Smooth, Sleek Summer Styles with a Keratin Treatment
- Is Your Conditioner Right For You?
- Should Men Cover Their Grays?
- Balayage Vs Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Things First Time Blondes Need to Know
- Get Unstoppable Shine With Color Gloss
- Handsome Men's Haircuts for Spring
- 4 Little Known Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Your Expert Guide to Rocking Healthy Curls
- Top Kids Haircuts of 2022
- Hot Hairstyles for Kick Off 2022 in Style
- Hot Hair Colors to Rock 2022
- D'Ametri's Gift Cards Make Holiday Gift Giving Easy
- Easy Hair Hacks for Healthy Winter Hair
- Fabulous and Easy Hairstyles for Your Thanksgiving Celebrations
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App