3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
admin August 15 2021
The end of summer is fast approaching, but that doesn't mean that you can't still enjoy some of the fun summer hair color trends. While it may be a little late in the season for an all-over color change, you can brighten up your late summer styles with some gorgeous highlights and still be able to change your color for a new look in the fall.
Money Piece Highlights
These face-framing highlights were named for the lavishly elegant look that they give. It involves adding balayage highlights to only the front strands of your hair, usually in a lighter shade of your base color. It adds brightness and dimension to give your complexion a bit of a boost. And since it's only two small sections of hair it won't hinder your color options in the fall.
This highlighting technique started in the 90s. Dye is applied to chunky strands of hair and wrapped in foil. This creates high contrast strips of color throughout your hair. You can opt to go just a couple of shades lighter or you can have fun by adding in some streaks of bright color.
If you don't want a drastic change but still want to perk up your color a little, then baby lights may be the way to go. This technique produces soft and subtle highlights that mimic the naturally sun-kissed dimension that you often see in young children's hair. With the tiny sections and numerous foils used to create this look, it takes a little longer than traditional highlights, but the natural-looking results are well worth the wait in the chair.
The expert colorists at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio are well trained in all the latest trends in hair color techniques, and we are ready to create custom highlights for you that will accent your summer complexion and carry you through the rest of the season. Give us a call at 303-274-7838, use our convenient online booking tool, or download our free mobile app, available on iTunes or Google Play to book your appointment today. We look forward to helping you choose your new highlights. We’ll see you soon at 5760 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO.
- Should Men Cover Their Grays?
- Balayage Vs Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Things First Time Blondes Need to Know
- Get Unstoppable Shine With Color Gloss
- Handsome Men's Haircuts for Spring
- 4 Little Known Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Your Expert Guide to Rocking Healthy Curls
- Top Kids Haircuts of 2022
- Hot Hairstyles for Kick Off 2022 in Style
- Hot Hair Colors to Rock 2022
- D'Ametri's Gift Cards Make Holiday Gift Giving Easy
- Easy Hair Hacks for Healthy Winter Hair
- Fabulous and Easy Hairstyles for Your Thanksgiving Celebrations
- Simple Solutions to Boost Your Hair's Volume
- Should You Dump Your Hairbrush?
- Stunning Autumn Hair Colors To Get Excited About
- Fabulous Hairstyles to Help You Transition From Summer to Fall
- 3 Gorgeous Highlights to Brighten Your Late Summer Styles
- Japanese Hair Straightening for Smooth Frizz-Free Hair
- Cool Summer Pixie Cuts for Every Face Shape
- Beautiful Shades of Brunette for Your Summer Style
- Expert Tips for Healthy Summer Hair
- Color Mishaps Happen, Corrective Color Can Help
- 7 Hot Men’s Hairstyles for Summer 2021
- Update Your Look This Spring with a Perm
- Keep Your Hair Nourished & Healthy with Regular Conditioning
- Fall in Love with Hair Extensions this Summer
- Fun Spring Hair Color Ideas
- Haircut Styles You’ll Love in 2021
- Learn Hair Color Techniques and Trends
- American Board Certified Hair Colorists... WHY??
- Naturally Air Dry for Healthy Hair
- Plan Your 2021 Wedding Now with D’Ametris Bridal Services
- Hair Resolutions for Healthy, Manageable Hair
- Men Hairstyles for the Holidays
- Home Hair Care Tips for Winter
- Nutrition Plays a Key Role in Healthy Hair
- Choosing the Right Highlighting Style or Technique
- Enjoy a New Hair Cut & Style this Fall
- Love Your Hair with Hair Extensions
- We Take Safety Seriously at D’Ametri’s Hair Color and Design Studio
- Tips for Protecting Your Color-Treated Summer Hair
- Hot Highlight Colors for Summer
- May 11th Re-Opening
- Top Lob Hair Cuts for Spring
- 5 Bang Trends Dominating Hairstyles Today
- The 4 Secrets to Successfully Air Drying Your Hair
- Don’t Let Hat Hair Get the Best of You
- Flawless Styles for Any Face Shape
- Hair Trends for 2020
- 4 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Wet Hair Look
- Getting the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone
- Love the Ease of Our Mobile App